A Regret After Knowing the Truth

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejin go to KC Company headquarter and met Chairman Chae. He’s in lunch with Soobin there. 
“Who are you?” Chairman Chae asked him. 
“I’m Park Haejin. Your ex-financial director.” Haejin said. 
Soobin looked at him. 
“Why do you make me a scapegoat for the money emblezzement scandal?” He asked Chairman Chae straightfoward. 
Chairman Chae smirked. “You got released pretty fast.” He said. 
“You must be get swayed by a couple love quarrel.” Haejin said. 
“Don’t twist your words and say what do you want.” Chairman Chae said. 
“Why do you take Ji Lawyer side? What did he ever done to you? Do you know that after he send me to jail, now he’s after my fiancé?” Haejin asked him. 
Soobin shocked. She remembered meeting Haejin at her company and one of her coworkers said that Haejin is Yoona's ex-fiancé. She then remembered that she jokingly told Changwook that if no one get arrest, he should arrest her financial director. 
“I never asked him to do that.” Chae Chairman said confusedly. 
Soobin gulped. She realized that because her joke, she has ruined somebody life. 
“I guess, you should end things with Changwook now.” Chae Chairman said to Soobin. 
Soobin bitted her lips and tried her best to smile.

Changwook’s PoV
I called Sangjun to my house and we drink beer together at the yard.
“You should’ve gotten on your knees when she said so!” Sangjun scolded me when I told him everything that happen today. 
“You can’t even do this?” He asked while kneeling in front of me. I sipped my beer. 
“Why do you can’t do this?” He asked again. 
I just watched him. 
“You should be on your knees when she said so. You should be beaten up if she throw a punch at you. Is it a big deal that you get embarrassed in a café now?” He asked me frustatedly. 
“When I saw you yesterday in the office, it’s like you’ll do anything for her. Why couldn’t you do it right now? Why?” He asked me once again frustatedly.
“I said I was sorry for many times.” I said, defending myself.
“Do you think that sorry is enough?” He asked me.
“You should said that you love her, then you should gotten on your knees after that.” He said. “You should’ve done everything she asked you!” He continued. 
He sighed. “Are you sure you like her?” He asked.
I don’t looked at him. But, I think if I don’t tell him, he would already know the answer. 
“Do you really like her?” He asked once again, this time with much higher tone. 
“You don’t know that?” I asked him back annoyedly. 
“I don’t know! Why would I know that? You didn’t say anything to me. How I supposed to know?”He asked me.
“You can’t even give me a straight-forward answer to that simple question everytime I ask you.” He continued. 
“Why do you live that way?” He asked me.
I gulped on my beer. He sighed for the last time. 
“Why wouldn’t you let her in on your heart?” He asked me. 
I just looked at the ground. Thinking what I would do after this. 

I heard someone’s footsteps sound approaching me. I looked at that person. It’s Soobin. I sighed annoyedly. Why would she come in this timing? Sangj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter