Why Did You Come Now?

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook’s PoV
“Haejin-ssi. I’m sorry.” I said. 
He looked at me. “You don’t seem sorry when we met at the court.” 
“You already messed my life, and now you say sorry?” He asked angrily.
“I’m really sorry.” I said with very guilty tone.
He smirked. “Look, Mr. Lawyer. I don’t need your apology.” He said. “I just want to know why did you sent me to prison? And when you know that I’m not guilty, why you didn’t try to release me?” He asked me annoyedly. “Anyway, I’ll be release in 4 months. At that time, we should meet again, don’t we?” He continued.
I nodded. “I’m sorry.” I said and walked outside the room. 
What I’ve done? Why I’m so careless back then?

**

Yoona waited for Changwook in front of their house.
“Changwook-ssi, do you want to drink with me?” She asked Changwook when he approached his house.
Changwook shook his head. “I’m not in feeling to drink.” He said and go straight to his house.
Yoona sighed. “I guess, I need to drink alone tonight.

Yoona’s PoV
I poured some soju in my glass. 
“Why she show up now?” I said and drink the soju.
-Flashback, That Morning-
“Hey, hey. Do you know there’s a new team leader in this team?” Jisoo asked me right after I arrived at work. 
I shook my head. “No idea.”
“From I heard, she is so pretty and young.” He said. 
I smiled and poked his head. “Just fill your brain with those ‘pretty’.” I said and go to my desk.
A minute later, Lion Director come and bring a woman beside her. 
“This is Chae Soobin, she’ll be your team leader from now.” She said with.. annoyed tone? 
I looked at our new team leader. I widened my eyes. She is my high school friend, we knew each other although we’re not that close. She’s very famous in our school as ‘Class Goddess’. She have everything that I never do. Money, popularity, and face. I always envy her.
I closed my eyes and try to hide my face.
“Hi everyone, my name is Chae Soobin. Please treat me well.” She introduced herself. 
Our t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter