Beach Date

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona immediately go to Changwook’s place. Changwook looked at her and she smiled. At first, it was so awkward so they were quiet. Changwook walked somewhere so Yoona followed him. They didn’t say any anything to each other but, they just smile to each other. 
“I’m just an easy woman that I’d come you just if you ask me to.” Yoona said. 
“Now, I’m here. What do you want me to do?” Yoona asked him. 
Changwook stopped and looked at Yoona. “Can you hug me?” He begged. 
Yoona hugged him right away. 

Changwook PoV
We went to a beach that's quite far from Seoul. 
“You don’t ask me where we are going to? Do you don’t curious?” I asked her. 
“I don’t care about it. As long as I’m with you. Because I’m an easy woman.” She said. 
I smiled. “At this time, I’m glad that you’re an easy woman.” I said. “Do you know how hard for a woman to decide to be easy? If your feeling change, I’ll kill you.” She continued. 
“I won’t change my feeling.” I said. 
“Yeay!” She shouted. “I’m loving this!” She shouted again. 
I looked at her and laughed. Right now, I don’t care about Park Haejin, I don’t care about my mom. Let’s go as far as my heart takes me. Let’s not hold back, and just go.

**

They walked on the beach side by side. Yoona splashed some sea water to Changwook and they play at the beach. 

“When did you start liking me?” Yoona asked him curiously. 
“The first time you met me?” Yoona guessed. 
Changwook smirked. “Why would I like a drunk woman who’s wondering around the bridge like crazy!” He said. 
Yoona hitted Changwook lightly. 
“When you told me that Chae Soobin is more lucky than you.” Changwook said. 
“That? Why? It was embarrassing.” Yoona asked him. 
“You have the courage to admit that it was embarrassing. I like that.” Changwook said. 
Yoona laughed. “You’re so random.” She said.
They laughed happily. 

Yoona’s PoV
“Changwook-ssi, I’m hungry.” I said. We have played in the beach until this evening.
He looked at me. “Really? Let’s go! There’s a restaurant right there.” He said while pointing at a restaurant.
He grabbed my hand and we go to that restaurant. My heart beating so fast when he grabbed my hand. 

I was grilling the seafood while he looked at me silently. I smiled. “Why? Is there something wrong at my face?” I asked him. 
He shook his head. “Your face are perfect.” 
He then opened the soju bottle and poured my glass. 
“Thanks.” I said. 
He poured his glass too. I looked at him. “You’re drinking too tonight?” I asked him. 
“I can’t waste this timing.” He said. 
Suddenly the seafood’s liquid splashed to my hand. “Ouch.. It’s hot!” I screamed while hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter