When the Truth is More Painful than the Lies

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook’s PoV
It was already morning when we arrived in Seoul. 
“Wake up.” I woke her up. 
She streched her arms. We get out from the car and pay the driver.
“Aigoo. I really don’t want to go to work today.” She said. 
I smiled. “Then, don’t go.” I said. 
“Are you crazy? ‘Lion Director’ is gonna kill me if I don’t notify her a day before.” She said. 
I laughed. She walked to her house. 
I looked at her. She stopped in her way to her home and go back to me. 
She hugged me. I smiled. “Goodbye hug.” She said and released the hug. 
“See you after work.” She said. I nodded. 
She go to her house. I walked leisurely while smiling to my house. 

**

This morning, Haejin already waiting in front of Yunho’s house. He then meet Yunho at the entrance. 
“What are you doing here?” Yunho asked him. 
“Yoona is not answering her phone.” Haejin said. 
Yunho smirked dumbfoundedly. “Why would she answer your call?” 
Haejin suddenly kneeled in front of Yunho.
“I’m sorry. I was wrong.” He said.
Yunho smirked. “You don’t need to do like this. Just leave.” Yunho said. “I can’t accept you again.” He continued and walked inside his home. 

Haejin go to Yoona’s company. 
“Is Im Yoona here?” He asked the receptionist. 
“I’m sorry, but she’s not here yet.” The receptionist answered. 
From afar, Soobin and her colleagues saw Haejin talking to the receptionist. 
“Park Haejin?” Soobin mumbled. She know Haejin but she don’t think Haejin know her.  
“Who is he?” She asked one of her colleagues. 
“He’s Im Yoona’s ex-fiancé. Their wedding got canceled because he didn’t show up in the wedding hall.” One of her colleagues explained. 
Soobin nodded. “Let’s go, Manager Chae.” Another Soobin’s colleague said. 

Yoona’s PoV
I was on my way to the company when I spotted Haejin’s car on front of our company. On top of that, I saw him entering his car. I immediately hide somewhere, but I think he saw me. I walked to my desk and sit. A message arrived in my phone. It’s from Haejin. 

From : Haejin Oppa 
Are you still mad at me? I thought you already forgive me. Yoona-yah, do I need to beg to you more for forgiveness? I will. Just please forgive me.

I sighed and type my answer. 

To : Haejin Oppa
Let’s meet up tonight. I have something to tell you.

I locked my phone and put it in my desk. 

Changwook’s PoV
It’s trial break. Today I met Seungho and Bogum. 
“Hyung. I broke up with Yoojung.” Bogum said as soon as he sat in front of me. 
“So what?” I asked him back while eating my food. 
“What should I do?” He asked again. 
Seungho cracked up when he asked that. “That’s because you’re too busy with your work. Look at Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter