Longing for You

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myunghee called Yoona to her office. 
“I already know the story about you.” Myunghee said.
Yoona nodded.
“I’m sorry.” Myunghee said. 
Yoona smiled. “Everyone is telling me ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry’. It’s my first time hearing that phrase so often.” She said. 
“But.. It didn’t feel so good. It feel like I’ve become a loser.” She continued. 
Myunghee looked at Yoona. “I’m sorry.”
“Changwook-ie, he’s now in a lot of pain.” Myunghee said.
“Told him not to be. It’s all over now.” Yoona said boldly and get out from Myunghee’s office. 

In the way to her desk, she meet Soobin. 
“Yoona-yah. I need to talk to you.” Soobin said. They go to the rooftop.
“I’m sorry. I.. just simply joking to Changwook oppa about it, I didn’t know he really do it.” Soobin said. 
“It’s okay.” Yoona said. 
“Because almost everyone around me know about it now, I feel at ease.” Yoona said again. 
“I now realized that I’m just a woman that worth this much.” She continued. 
“Yoona-yah.” Soobin called her. 
“I’ve thought about resigning, but I think if I give up in this time, I feel like I couldn’t make a comeback again.” Yoona said. 
“But now it’s okay. By your side, looking at you, I would like to overcome it.” Yoona said. 
Soobin smiled at her. “You’re just the same. You always get over things so easily and get back on your feet.” She said. 
“Do I?” Yoona asked her curiously. 
“You used when we were in school too.” Soobin said. 
“You’re sobbing your heart out like a baby in a moment, and then in another moment, you’d smiling like nothing was wrong.” Soobin continued. 
“You really don’t want to get a drink with me?” Soobin asked her. 
“Let’s drink later.” Yoona said calmly.
“When?” Soobin asked her again. 
“Some day. I’ll be going.” Yoona said and walk down. 
“Ah cham, Soobin-ah.” Yoona stopped and turn her body. 
“What?” Soobin asked.
“Ji Changwook and I are completely over.. Good luck with him.” Yoona said and continued her way down. 

Soobin’s PoV
I already come home from the office. Because my car is in the workshop, I walked home. I sighed. 
While walking, I think about Yoona and Changwook. They didn’t break up because they got sick of each other. They didn’t break up because they didn’t like of each other either. They painfully broke up even though they still love each other. That’s make me more sadder. 
I sat in a bench in the way home. I not even Changwook oppa’s most painful love anymore. I smirked sadly. Even though if we can’t be in love again, I wanted at least remain as Changwook’s oppa most painful love.

Changwook’s PoV
I was in Yoona’s room, reminisce about her. I looked at my phone and I texted her.

To : Yoona-ssi
Can’t you just move back to here? I’d like it if you moved back in.

I locked my phone. It was my fault. All of this happen because it’s my fault. 

Yoona’s PoV
I met Haejin oppa tonight. We have dinner together. 
“Anyway, Yoona-yah.” He said. 
I looked at him while slicing my steak. “Why, oppa?”
“I was planning to get my revenge on him. But it’s turn out that it was a waste on time.” He said.
“I misunderstand that you two were seeing each other. I’m sorry.” He said again. 
“Oppa. Can we don’t talk about him? I don’t want to heard it.” I asked him.
He nodded. “Okay.”
I sneezed. “I’m sorry. I have cold.” I said.
He looked at me worriedly. “Did you already take some medicine?” He asked worriedly. I nodded carelessly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter