Is It Just Me, Or..?

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Saturday. Yoona is home waiting for Joohyun who said want to visit her. Someone knocked her door. She opened the door happily and saw her siblings is standing there.
“What are you doing here?” Yoona asked them coldly.
“Yoona-yah.” Yunho called. 
“Eonni. Can we go in?” Yoonhee asked.
Yoona sighed. After all, they are her family. “Go in.”
“You’re living better than I expected.” Yunho said. 
“If you just want to say that, don’t go to my house anymore.” Yoona said.
“Oppa.” Yoonhee tried to stop her brother.
A minutes later, someone knocked Yoona’s house again. Yoona opened the door and Joohyun is waiting her.
“Oh, Yoona-yah. Should I just go?” Joohyun asked when she saw Yunho and Yoonhee inside the house. 
Yoona shook her head. “Don’t think about them. Let’s go.” Yoona said and grabbed Joohyun arm.

Yoona’s PoV
“What are you doing right now?” Joohyun asked me when we entered her car.
“Joohyun-ah, please. I don’t want to see them right now.” I said desperately.
She sighed. “Okay. Let’s go to a café.” She said.
I nodded. “Café is the best.”

Changwook’s PoV
I arrived home early that day. I saw two people walking from Yoona’s house.
“Excuse me, do you our Yoona’s neighbor?” A man asked me. 
I nodded. “Yes. I am.” 
“Let me introduce myself. My name is Im Yunho, I’m Yoona’s older brother and this is Im Yoonhee, Yoona’s younger sister.” He said.
I smiled. “Ah, you’re Yoona’s family. Nice to meet you. My name is Ji Changwook.” I said.
“Does Yoona home?” I asked them. 
They looked each other then shook their head. 
“I’m now can sleep well because I know Yoona have a reliable neighbor next to her.” He said
I laughed. “Not at all.  Then, I’ll go in first. Nice to meet you.” I said and walked inside my house. 
When I opened the door, there’s Sangjun sitting in our couch.
“Hey man, what are you doing here?” I asked h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter