Happy Ending

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona looked at Changwook at awe. 
“Yoona-yah? You should answer me don’t you?” Changwook asked in panic tone. 
Yoona blinked several times. “Yes? Um.. Of course, oppa.” She answered. 
Changwook smiled and put the ring in Yoona’s finger. 
“I love you.” Changwook said and kissed Yoona. It was a very long kiss.

**
The Next Day

Yoona’s PoV
I looked at the ring at my finger. It is a beautiful ring with round-shaped diamond on it. 
“Im Manajer. You must be happy!” Jisoo said, surprising me.
I stared at him. “Shut up. Just do your job.” I said. 
A minute later, a call arrived in my phone. It was from Soobin. I went outside and answered it. 
“How are you?” She asked. 
I smiled. “I’m good. How about you?” I asked her back. 
“Me? It’s good as always. Bogum-ssi is treating me very well here. He’s now doing laundry.” She said. I can heard Bogum’s voice calling her for help. 
Bogum moved to Germany not long after Soobin moved to accompany her. Changwook oppa once said that Bogum is crazy because he forfeited his lawyer license to moved to Germany although now he already a legal lawyer in Germany. 
I giggled. “Soobin-ah, yesterday Changwook proposed to me.” I said. 
It took her few seconds to understand my sentence.
“Really? Congratulations!!” She said brightly and told Bogum about that.
I smiled. “Thank you.” 
“Yoona-yah, please told us if you want to marry. I’ll go to South Korea just for you two.” She said. 
I laughed. “Okay. Don’t worry.” 
“Yoona-yah, I need to go. Bogum-ie need my help.” She said. 
“Oh, okay. Good luck.” I said and ended the call. 

When I was about to go back in, I met Lion Director. I hurriedly bowed at her. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I said.
“Yoona-yah.” She called me. 
I looked at her. “Yes?” 
“Changwook told me that he proposed you last night. Is that true?” She asked. 
I nodded. “Yes, Mrs. Director.” I answered her. 
She laughed. “God, Yoona-yah. Soon we will be in-law. What’s with ‘Mrs. Director’? Just called me Myunghee eonni.” She said. 
I gulped. Why did she changed very much after marriage? She wasn’t this kind before.
“Okay, eonni.” She said.
Then her eyes is looking at my fingers. 
“Yoona-yah, is that the ring that Changwook gave you?” She asked. 
I looked at her strangely and nodded. “Yes.” 
“It’s pretty.” She said.
“Thanks.” I said. 
“Ani, eonni. Then I’ll go first.” I said and walked inside my office. 

Changwook’s PoV
I walked to my office in happy mood. I still can’t believe that she accept my proposal so easily. 
“Changwook-ah!” Sangjun yelled and ran towards me. 
“What?” I asked him. 
He looked to my face. “Is there something happen? Your face look very.. very good?” He asked. 
“I proposed her.” I said while opening my office door. 
“You what?” He asked surprisedly while following me entering my office. 
“I said proposed her.” I repeated. 
“Hey, congratulations. It’s fortunate because Ji Changwook I know is a coward if it come to love things.” Sangjun said. 
“Do you tease me?” I asked him. 
He shook his head. “Not at all. But still, Bogum is the best. He willing to forfeited his license to move to Germany.” Sangjun said. 
I sighed. “He is crazy.” I said. 
“Anyway, when would you marry?” He asked. 
I raised my shoulder. “I don’t know. It’s her call. I can marry her even if it’s tomorrow.” I said. 

**

Today is dress-fitting day. Changwook accompany Yoona to the boutique. 
“Changwook oppa.” Yoona called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter