Then Beg

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s PoV
I just stared blankly at the bus window. I can’t even cry nor angry anymore. I sighed. So all those things I’ve been through.. were because of Chae Soobin? Because Ji Changwook was in love with Chae Soobin? I’m not that stupid, I’ve some kind understand the situation between them. Soobin need a scapegoat to prevent her company’s case from leaking to media, so she asked Changwook to put Haejin oppa to the jail?

A call arrived in my phone. I looked at the caller, it’s Changwook. I rejected the call and put it back on my bag. 
I go to Joohyun house and told her everything. 
She sighed. “How can things turn this way?” She asked while hugging me. 
“Joohyun-ah.” I called her. 
“What should I do?” I asked her again. 
I can’t even come home right now in this state. Yunho oppa will say something. I don’t want to face him right now. 

Changwook’s PoV
I went to my office. Sangjun looked at me surprisedly. 
“Yah, what’s wrong with your face?” He asked. 
I ignored him and went straight to my room. I packed my thing and go to a bar. 
“Give me the strongest one.” I ordered and a bartender give me a drink.
I sipped the drink right away. I saw Bogum sitting not far from me. “Are you still don’t reconcile with Yoojung?” I asked him. 
He looked at me. “Hyung.” 
“What are you doing here? And what’s wrong with your face?” He asked. 
“Woman.” I said shortly. 
He smirked. “I guess, we’re the same, hyung. Actually, she dumped me in our anniversary.” He said. 
“What about you?” He asked again. 
I sipped my drink again. I don’t say anything, no, I can’t say anything. 

**

The Next Day

Yoona laid in her bed weakly. She already told Myunghee that she’ll absent from work for few days. She doesn’t want to do anything. Yoona finally get out from her room because she’s hungry. Yunho is not there, and Yoonhee already went to school. There’s no food in the table, and then her eyes fixed on a ramyun. She just eat it right away because she’s too lazy to cook it. 
Yunho looked at her from outside and quickly snatched the noodle. “If you eat uncooked noodle, you’ll hurt your stomach.”
Yoona looked at Yunho blankly. Yunho threw the noodle to the trash can and sit in front Yoona. 
“What is it? Tell me?” He asked. 
“Oppa. When I was in high school, do you remember Chae Soobin?” She asked Yunho.
“I remember. The one with cute eyes.” Yunho said. 
“But, what about her suddenly?” Yunho asked her. 
“All boys like her.” Yoona said. 
“Oppa.” Yoona called him. 
“Let’s move to Jeonju. If we move to rural place, wouldn’t it make me seems a big catch?” She said. 
“Yoona-yah, what’s wrong with you?” Yunho asked her confusedly. “You’re pretty.” Yunho said. 
“Yoona-yah, please. This time, don’t hold it yourself, tell me.” Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter