A Bird That's Hurt by Me

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From early morning, Yoona went to a grocery store. She then go to her siblings house and woke Yunho.
“Oppa. Help me.” She begged while putting many groceries bags in the table.
“Yoona-yah, is there something wrong?” He asked confusedly. 
“Just help me.” Yoona said quickly. Actually, yesterday Changwook said that he’ll go to an outing with his friends so Yoona want to make lunchboxes for him. 
Yunho washed the vegetables. “For him, right?” He asked. 
Yoona smiled. 
Yunho happily help Yoona cooking. For a chef like Yunho, cooking a lunchbox is the easiest thing to do. 
“Done.” Yunho said and gave Yoona the lunchbox. 

Yoona rushed to her home and luckily, Changwook still at home. 
“Changwook-ssi.” Yoona called from her house while knocking the shelf. 
Changwook pushed the shelf. 
“Here’s for you.” Yoona said. “You said you have an outing today.” She continued. 
Changwook smiled. “Thank you, Yoona-ssi.” He said and took the lunchbox. 
“When will you come home?” She asked. 
The situation become awkward because Changwook keep thinking about Yoona’s confession everytime he heard words ‘come home’.
“Hey, stop pondering and answer my question!” Yoona said. 
“Ye..yes. I mean, tomorrow night.” He stuttered. 
“Okay, then see you tomorrow.” Yoona said. She go back to her house and closed the door. 

Changwook’s PoV
We arrived at our outing place. Everything was very fun at there. Bogum were singing, Sangjun and I were putting our tent, and there was another friend, Seungho who was searching at his phone for looking anything to in this area. 
“Hyung! There is a horse-riding activity not far from here.” He said happily.
“Do you still a child? And I hate horse.” Sangjun protested.
Seungho pouted and continued searched for another activity. 
Bogum and I are chuckling when they’re quarreling. 

“Ah, hyung. What do we eat? I’m so hungry.” Bogum asked. 
Sangjun looked at him. “There’s a restaurant, but it takes 1 hour from here.” He said. 
“Yes, Sangjun hyung was right. But today it’s closed.” Seungho said.
“Guys! Actually I had a lunchbox.” I said. 
They looked at me strangely. “Lunchbox?” Sangjun asked. 
I nodded and bring out the lunchbox from the car. 
“No wonder there is food smell in the car when we going here.” Bogum mumbled, but I heard it. 
I put in the table. “Lets eat it!” I said. 
I opened the lunchbox. There was a box of dumplings, a box of kimbap, a box of japchae, and lastly, a box of fruit. 
“Daebak!” Seungho exclaimed when I opened the lunchbox. 
“But, hyung. Who’s making this?” Bogum asked me curiously. 
Without any hesitation, I answered “My girlfriend.”
Sangjun almost choked on his kimbap when I said that. 
“Girlfriend?” Seungho and Bogum asked in the same time. 
I nodded. “Girlfriend.”
“Why?” I asked when they’re not saying anything. 
Bogum shook his head. “Nothing. Just, for a hyung that acted like he just lose a country when his fiancé canceled the wedding, it surprised me that you already have a new one in five months.”
“Yah! I told you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter