What Happened That Day

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook arrived at home after the outing. He entered his house while bringing a desk lamp. 
“I hope she like it.” Changwook mumbled. 
Yoona come home. He pushed the shelf and go to Yoona’s house. 
“Changwook-ssi. You’re surprising me!” Yoona said surprisedly.
Changwook smiled. “Thank you for the lunchbox.” He said and return the box.
Yoona nodded and put the box in the dining table. 
“Is there anything you want to say?” Yoona asked when she realized Changwook still in her house.
“Yoona-ssi. Here’s for you.” Changwook said and gave her the desk lamp. “Put this near your bed. So you won’t bump into something because your room is too dark everyday. It’s very disturbing and noisy.” He continued. 
“You can think that it’s my pay for the lunchbox.” Changwook said and go to his room. 

Yoona’s PoV
I observed the lamp. Although it just a simple desk lamp, I like it. Honestly, I don’t know that Changwook would be this kind. 

**

Soobin looked at her photo with Changwook. Tears flowed again from her eyes. Remembering the reason why she canceled the wedding. 
-Flashback-
It was a week before Changwook and Soobin’s wedding. Soojung called Soobin to met her in a restaurant. 
“I won’t come to your wedding.” Soojung said right after Soobin sit in front of her. 
“You don’t have to.” Soobin said. 
“You!” Soojung sighed annoyedly. “Although you’re born in silver spoon in your mouth. You shouldn’t talk back to an older person. This is you’re taught at home?” She continued. 
Soobin looked at Soojung terrifiedly. “Ah, or you’re not taught at home at all? You have so many step-siblings. Do you parents even realize that you’re exist?” Soojung looked at Soobin nastily. “A father that have many wives, do you even remember the last time you met your parents?” Soojung asked her. 
Soobin just quiet. She doesn’t dare to see Soojung’s face so she hung her head down. 
“You.. Do you think that Changwook really love you?” Soojung asked her. 
Soobin looked at her. “What do you mean?” 
“He.. Marry you because he’s pity of you.” Soojung said. 
“Ye..yes?” Soobin asked her. 
“He’s pity of you. Because of your family.” Soojung said 
“I’ve send a recording to you.” Soojung looked at Soobin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter