Another Smile, Another Pain

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changwook gulped. He never expected that the woman that Haejin left in altar is Yoona. Sangjun went back to his room. 
“Sangjun-ah, I’m sorry, can you just go home right now?” He begged.
Sangjun looked at Changwook. “Is there something wrong?” He asked worriedly.
“Just go home. Please.” Changwook said. 
“Okay.” Sangjun said. “See you tomorrow.” He continued. 
Right after Sangjun closed the door, Changwook fell sitting in his bed. 
“Changwook-ssi.” He heard Yoona called him from her room. 
He quiet. 
“Changwook-ssi, are you there?” Yoona asked from her room. 
“It’s okay if you sleep. Sleep well, Changwook-ssi.” She said. 
Changwook closed his eyes. After all this thing, how can I sleep well?

**

Next Day

Changwook’s PoV
“Yoona-ssi.” I called her. Honestly, I’m very guilty everytime I looked at her. 
“Yes?” She approached me. 
“I know what I’m begging next is very absurd, but can you please move away from this house?” I asked her.
“What are you saying? Don’t we already close?” She asked.
“I know, but please. Can you just move from this house?” I begged at her.
She looked at me coldly. “Hey, what’s wrong with you? After being good to me?” She asked me angrily. 
“I.. Even if I die, I wouldn’t move away from this place. Never.” She said and walked away.
I sighed. What should I do?

I go to my office. My feeling is complicated right now.
“Good Morning, Sangjun-ah.” I said and walked to my room. 
He followed me. “Are you okay?” He asked. 
I nodded. “I’m fine.”
“Can you get out from my room?” I asked him. 
He looked at me dumbfoundedly. “Hey, really what’s wrong with you? From last night, you keep telling me to get out.” 
“Please.” I said. 
“I’ll not get out~~ I’ll not get out~~.” He said while stucked out his tongue.
“PLEASE!” I snapped. 
He immediately ran from my office. Really, what’s wrong with him?

Yoona’s PoV
I met Joohyun at our regular café.
“Joohyun-ah, do you remember Chae Soobin from our class back then when we’re in high school?” I asked her. 
“Of course. She’s the one who was famous, right?” She said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter