Today is Her Day

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm sorry because I don't update this chapter last week. I've been ve~~ry busy. And I want to tell you that I've made some changes to chapter 30 ending part, so please read the ending part before reading this chapter. Thank You and Sorry.

Changwook arrived at Yoona’s house. Because today he will attending a wedding, Changwook wore a suit. Yoona immediately run towards Changwook and hugged him.
“Where’s your brother?” Changwook asked her.
“He already go to the wedding. He’s the one who’s responsible for the catering.” Yoona said. 
Changwook nodded. “Let’s go!” Changwook said excitedly. 

Changwook’s PoV
We arrived at the wedding hall. There’s so many people there. Yoona held my hand and we walked towards the bride. 
“Congratulation for your wedding.” I said to the bride. 
She smiled and looked at Yoona. “How did you meet this kind of guy? Really a thing!” She said. 
I smiled awkwardly. Yoona looked at me and giggled. 
We go to the food station and took some food. While Yoona talking to a woman, someone called me from behind. I looked at my back. It’s Yunho. I approached him. 
“You’ve come.” He said. 
I nodded. “I’ve been thinking about what did you said last night.” I said. 
He stared at me. “And..?” He asked. 
I gulped and looked directly to his eyes. “I’ll married her. I’ll married her no matter what.” I said with determined tone. 
He smirked. “Okay. I’ll believe you.” He said. 

I went back to the party. Yoona already searching for me. 
“Where are you? I’ve been searching for you.” She said. 
I looked at her. “Just..” I said. “I met your brother.” I said. 
“Really? Where is he?” She asked. 
“Back there.” I said and pointed at the kitchen. 
“I need to introduce you to someone.” She said and walked to a middle-age couple. I gulped. I think they are her parents. 
And my prediction is correct. 
“Eomma! Appa!” She called the couple.
I bowed at them politely. “Nice to meet you. My name is Ji Changwook.” I said. 
A woman smiled at me. “You’re her boyfriend?” She asked. 
I nodded. 
They asked me to sit beside them, and I do so. 
“Changwook-ssi, what’s your job?” Her father asked me. 
“I’m a lawyer, ahjussi.” I said. 
“Your job is stable and make a lot of money. It’s good. At least I don’t have to think about my daughter future anymore.” Her mother said. 
I nodded awkwardly. “Where do you live?” His father said. 
“In Gangnam, ahjussi.” I said. 
“Your family must be the rich one.” Her mother said. 
I shook my head. “Not at all. They just live in an ordinary life.” I said. 
We chit-chatted and then Yunho came to the table. I’m nervous when he stand up right there. 
“Yunho-yah, do you already know Yoona’s boyfriend?” Her father asked. 
Yunho looked at me. “Of course, father.” He said. 
I looked at him. I hope he don’t expose the truth about me.

Yoona’s PoV
I realized there’s a battle of wits going on between Yunho oppa and Changwook oppa. I looked at Yunho. 
“Oppa, can we talk for a second?” I asked him. 
He nodded and we go to a place that not crowded. 
“Oppa, can you explain what’s going on between you and Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter