Changwook's Dilemma

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin walked inside the café. Someone already waving his hand towards her. 
“Here!” He said. 
Soobin smiled and sat in front of him. 
“Nice to meet you, I’m Park Bogum.” He introduced himself. 
Soobin smiled. “Chae Soobin.” 
“I didn’t think you’d actually come. I thought you said it out of politeness.” Bogum said. 
Soobin smiled. “Sangjun oppa told me that he known a junior that just have broken up with his girlfriend. I think it’s not that bad to have blind date with you. I’ve broken heart too, Bogum-ssi.” She said while smiling.
“Thank you, Soobin-ssi. For meeting with me.” He said. 
Soobin smiled shyly. 

**
 
It’s Sunday. Someone rang Changwook house’s bell. Changwook opened it. It’s the landlord’s son. 
“Please come in.” Changwook said and let the landlord’s son entered his house. 
“What’s the matter?” Changwook asked him. 
He looked at Changwook. “I heard you wanted to buy this house. Do you still want to buy it?” He asked Changwook. 
“Yes?” Changwook asked him surprisedly. 
“My father’s passed away.” He said. 
“I’m sorry for your loss.” Changwook said. 
“And about the house, I’ll think about it.” Changwook said again. 

Few Days Later

Yoona’s PoV
I’m finished cooking chicken soup and wait in front of his house. When waiting I met Sangjun there. 
“I guess Changwook haven’t come home yet.” He said. 
I nodded. “Yes.”
He smirked. “You look like a newlywed wife waiting for her husband to go home.” He said. 
I smiled shyly. 
“So, you’ve made some soup for him?” He asked. 
I nodded. “This.” I said while showing him the chicken soup I’ve made. 
“But, I just kidding. I didn’t expect you really made some soup for him.” He said. 
I nodded awkwardly. He went in and I still waiting for him outside. 

About 10 minutes later, Changwook went home. I hugged him.
“I miss you.” I whispered in his ear.
“Me too.” He said. 
He released the hug. “What is this?” He asked while took my chicken soup.
“Chicken soup.” I said. 
He looked at me worriedly. “Why you’re holding this heavy stuff outside?” He asked. 
“It’s okay. I just can’t barged into your house.” I said.  
He smiled widely. “Said the one who have lived right next to my room.” He said. 
We laughed and went in together. 

After eating, we watched movie together. 
“Changwook-ssi.” I called him. 
He looked at me. “What?” 
“Can I asked you when your father passed away?” I asked him carefully.
He sighed and looked at me. “When I’m 7 years old.” He said. 
“So he passed away when you were young.” I said. “I watched him dying in front of my eyes.” He continued.
“It must be very shocking for you. You don’t have to continue it if it’s hard for you.” I said. 
He smiled and caressed my hair. “It’s okay.” He said.
“But, if I think about that now, I think it’s better that it happen that way.” He said. “I glad I was there when it happened. I didn’t let him die by himself.” He continued. 
He looked at me intensely. “Wouldn’t dying be less scary if there is someone who could hold your hand as you die?” He asked. 
I nodded and smile. 

**

Yoona received some message from her cousin in her family family chatroom. Tomorrow is her cousin wedding day. 

From : Yoona
You’re getting married tomorrow, what do you feel?

Yoona sent the message. About a minutes later, she replied. 

From : Younghee
I’m okay. But, my parents are both extremely nervous right now. They afraid that my husband-to-be will not showing in my wedding day. 

Yoona laughed when she read it. 

From : Yoona
He got arrest in our wedding day. I know. What’s wrong with my luck?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter