This Kind Of Things?

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona hold Changwook’s hand and they are walking around a park, not far from hospital. Yoona hugged Changwook tightly. 
“You don’t know how much I missed this.” Changwook said. 
Yoona smiled and released the hug. They continued walking. Sometimes they hugged each other, tell jokes, and just looking into each other eyes and smile. 
“You’re like a drug, Ji Changwook. I feel much better now.” Yoona said happily. 
Changwook kissed her lightly. Yoona smiled and hugged Changwook one more time. 

Changwook’s PoV
We went to a new café located in a forest. She just blankly looked at the forest from the window. I just smirked while looking at her. How could someone be so pretty? 
I hug her from behind. She turned her body and face me. 
“You’ve been through a lot.” She said. 
She then hold my face with her hands. “Thank you for your effort.” She said. I smiled. 
“Both of us.. We’ve both tried hard.” She said. 
“If you hadn’t chased after me, we would have been over.” She said again. “Thank you.” She continued.
I listened to her. 
“I thought you’d give me a half-hearted apology and just go to your own way.” She said.
I looked at her right in her eyes. “I’ve been thinking.. What if I die? If I’d look back on this moment as I die. My conclusion was.. It’s all nothing.” I said. 
“No need to be cautious. Let’s go as far as my heart takes me. Let’s not hold back and just go.” I continued. 
She smiled. “I like that phrase.” She said. “Let’s go as far as my heart takes me. Let’s not hold back and just go.” She continued.
She turned back her body again.
“You know? All the men I knew were pitiful. One of them was a man who would dump women because he was ashamed of his failure. I never had a man who would move me by just fearlessly charging at me.” She said. 
She laid her hed in my shoulder. “I’m insanely happy right now.” She said. 
I smiled. “Changwook-ssi.” She called.
“What?” I asked her. I really curious about what is she want to talk.
“If I ever see you being cautious from now on, I’m going to kill you!” She said jokingly. 
“Go ahead.” I said calmly.
“If you keep going back and forth, I won’t forgive you.” She said again. 
“I won’t.” I said. 
“If you won’t, then I’ll do it.” She said. 
“Do it. You can do that.” I said.
She smiled. I smiled too. Gosh, it’s so good to feel like this. 

Yoona’s PoV
He drove me home. He wave his hand when I was about to enter my house. “Sleep well!” He yelled. 
I nodded and smile. He drove away. 
I entered my house and went straight to my room. As soon as I entered my room, I immediately jumped to my bed and start smiling like crazy. I’m so happy right now!
Then someone opened my room abruptly. 
“Yah!!” Yunho yelled at me. 
I stared at him blankly. “What’s wrong oppa?” I asked him surprisedly. Yoonhee came from beside Yunho oppa.
“Where have you been?” He asked angrily. 
“We checked the rooftop and staircase of the hospital! We thought you were dead!” He continued angrily.
“Where have you been?” He asked. 
I looked at him. “I just came home because I feel all better.” I lied. 
“You should have told us you were going home!” He said frustatedly.
“I just came home because I didn’t see you guys.” I said. 
“It’s okay, oppa. After all, we already find eonni.” Yoonhee said. 
He looked at me annoyedly and get out from my room. 
Strangely, today I didn’t feel bad when he scolded me. Instead, I was just smiling like crazy. What’s wrong with me today?

**

Yoona just walked out from her house to go to the office when suddenly Changwook called her. She answered it.
“What are you doing right now?” Changwook asked her. 
“I’m on my way to work. How about you?” Yoona asked him back. 
Suddenly a voice came from behind Yoona. “I’m going to work too.” Changwook said.
“Oh My God! You’ve surprised me!” Yoona screa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter