I Miss You

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haejin looked at Yoona. “I think I’ll be mad if we continue this conversation.” Yoona said while holding her tears. “Let’s not see each other again.” She continued and walked away.
“I was in jail.” Haejin said when Yoona walked few step behind him. 
Yoona stopped walking. “I got arrested in our wedding day.” He said again.
Yoona looked at him. “At that time I thought it was better to leave you in altar than be arrested in front of our family. I don’t want to make you embarrass in front our family.” He continued. 
“I thought I will be in prison for a long time. At least for a few years.” Haejin looked at Yoona. “If I knew that it would be this quick, I would ask you to wait me when I’m investigated.” He said again. 
Yoona cried while looked at Haejin angrily. “I’m sorry.” He said. 
Yoona fell in the floor when she heard Haejin’s apology. Haejin tried to help Yoona stand up, but she brushed him angrily. Yoona stand up on her own and walked away. Haejin tried to stop her, but till the end, Yoona brushed his hand.

Yoona’s PoV
“Oppa.” I cried and called Yunho. He looked at me surprisedly and immediately hugged me. “What? What’s wrong?” He asked. 
“Haejin oppa was apparently in jail.” I said. “That’s why he left me like that.” I said. “He got arrest in our wedding day. He doesn’t want to make me get ashame in front of our big family. He did it because he wanted me to be happy.” I wailed and continued to cry. 
He my head. “It’s okay, Yoona-yah.” He said. “Aigoo, my precious dongsaeng.” He wiped my tears. “It’s okay. Don’t cry anymore. That’s enough.” He said again.

**

Changwook’s PoV
It was already night. I walked anxiously in front of our house. I really worried about her. She already about a week not coming home. I walked to her house and sat in front of her bed. 
“Are you not coming home again today?” I typed in my handphone. But, seconds later I erased all of it and locked my phone. I hold my head. What’s wrong with me?
I went back to my room. I sat in my working desk and start remembering about her. When I met her for the first time in bridge, when she out of nowhere jumped to me in front of Soobin, when she confessed her feeling for me, and.. when she said she’s going to end her feeling for me. I don’t know why, but I feel that I’ve made a big mistake, but what?

The Next Day

Yoona’s PoV
“I’ll go to your house.” Haejin oppa said on the phone. 
“Okay.” I said and ended the phone call. 
Yunho looked at me. “Who is that?” he asked. 
“Haejin oppa.” I answered him right away. 
“What does he want again?” He asked annoyedly. 
“He said he’ll come.” I said. 
“To where? Why would he come here?” He asked me. 
“Don’t meet him. Tell him not to come.” He said and approached me. 
“Wake up, Yoona-yah. Give up in Haejin. He left you in alone on your wedding day. Regardless what his reason were, that’s just unacceptable. No! Don’t meet him.” He said. 
“I’ll meet him for awhile.” I said. 
“What are you want to do when you meet him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter