I Hope You'll Unhappy for the Rest of Your Life

If It Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here?” Myunghee asked Sangjun who’s waiting in front of their house. 
“Ah, noona. I just want to meet Changwook.” Sangjun said. 
“Sangjun-ah, do you know why Changwook recently feeling down?” Myunghee asked Sangjun. 
Sangjun sighed and told Myunghee about Yoona. Moments later, Changwook arrived. He saw Sangjun and Myunghee talking together so he just standing against the wall outside the house. Myunghee approached Changwook and hugged him. 
“I can’t believe a day like this has come in my life.” Myunghee said while still hugging Changwook. “The day when I’m disappointed with Ji Changwook.” She continued.
She released the hug. “Cheer up.” She said. Changwook just hold his head down. 
Myunghee just walked inside the house. Sangjun stopped her confusedly. “Why aren’t you beating him up? You used to beat me out of petty things. Why aren’t you beating him up? Are you favoring him over me?” Sangjun asked Myunghee confusedly.
“You shouldn’t tell at a person who has truly done smoething wrong.” Myunghee said calmly. “It’s because he’s already in a lot of pain.” She continued and walked inside the house. 
Sangjun nodded understandly. “Noona, so the things that I’ve done in the past weren’t so terribly bad.” Sangjun said annoyedly. “So mean!” He said. 
Sangjun then saw Changwook who still leaning in the wall. 
“Have you talk to that woman?” Sangjun asked him. 
“No.” Changwook said shortly.
“Were you are the one who didn’t call? Or did she not answer your call?” Sangjun asked him
“I didn’t call her.” Changwook said. 
Sangjun sighed. “You’re so cruel!” He said. 
“Did you even like her? Genuinely?” Sangjun asked him.
“How could you not call her in this situation, at least once? Out of everyone, you should have called her. How could you do nothing?” Sangjun said frustatedly.
“If I call her, what should I say to her?” Changwook asked him. “Should I asked her if she’s alright? Those words aren’t worth saying.” Changwook asked him again. 
“I can’t find even a single word to say to her.” Changwook said.
“I love you. Wouldn’t that be enough?” Sangjun said. 
Changwook looked at him. “Then that’s for flattery. That words it’s just for calm her down.” Changwook said. 
“Why do you always intepret that phrase like that?” Sangjun asked him.
“That phrase just doesn’t fit in this situation.” Changwook said. 
“The phrase ‘I love you’ is always the right thing to say.” Sangjun said. 
Changwook sighed and went inside his home. 

**

The Next Morning

Soojung come to Myunghee and Changwook’s house. She met Changwook who’s still eating. Myunghee already went to work.
“Mom? What’s bring you here so early?” Changwook asked her surprisedly.
Soojung sat in front of him. “I’m getting married.” She said. 
Changwook choked on his milk. “Yes? You just have divorce for about a week. What are you talking about?” Changwook asked her surprisedly. 
“I’ll married tomorrow. Make sure you come tomorrow.” Soojung said. 
Changwook sighed. “I’m not coming. And, are you having two love at once? How can you married just about a week after you submitted your divorce paper?”
“You should come, or I’ll not admit you as my son again. I’ll just tell you. I’m divorcing him because I’m not living with him at the first place. We separated just 2 month after our marriage. The money I asked for you sister is not for him, but for me seducing another man.” She said.
“By the way, why your sister isn’t answering her phone?” She asked Changwook. 
“Maybe she’s busy.” Changwook said. 
“Ah, right. You don’t have to buy anything since I’ve buy it. And tell your sister to send me some money. Ten million Won.” She said. 
Changwook sighed. “What?”
“She should at least give me that much. Do you know how much I’ll bring home?” She said. 
Changwook just looked at her. “Just wait. I’ll make a ton of money and let you live in luxury.” She said. 
Changwook smirked unbelieveably. “Who is the one who’s gonna living in luxury? None of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter