Chapter 8

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Hiiiiiiiiii I'm back. I lost all my inspiration and I was so busy with my school work. TT  But lately, I found some Il-sik moments hawhawhaw...(Hongkira kiss the radio hehe ^^) Soooo, I am alive again. I am so sorry for making you guys wait. and  OH! CONGRATULATIONS to melodies, we made it. Missing you 6th win! YAYYYY! //  

.

.

“Jung Ilhoon!” as soon as they get out the immigration, all Hyunsik saw is camera flashes and the unique sharp voice shouting Ilhoon name. He didn’t know Ilhoon is that famous in Japan and some of the journalist even shock to see Hyunsik with Ilhoon. Of course, no one knows that he is coming with the model, Ilhoon.

“Ilhoonie!” someone shouted the again, the same unique voice that Hyunsik heard as soon as they passes by the crowd of camera men.

It was a tall brown hair guy with chubby face. Hyunsik does not usually describe a person as chubby or cute but yes, this guy is very chubby. And what amazed him is Ilhoon joyfully goes and hug that guy as soon as he sees him.

“HYUNG!”

That guy… that guy has a bouquet of flowers. Red roses. Obviously that is for Ilhoon. Pff… the roses are not even that pretty. Hyunsik will not admit if someone points out that the feelings he is getting now is jealousy. But he knows he does feel somewhat strange seeing Ilhoon hugging tightly to the guy who is giving him a bouquet of red roses.

“How are you?” Ilhoon asked. He couldn’t hear the rest because they are talking very low so he makes a move towards them. And that chubby guy takes a glace of look to Hyunsik and smiles widely which make Hyunsik smiles back at him, awkwardly.

“Hyunsikie Hyung! This is my hyung, Changsub.” Ilhoon wraps his hand around that chubby guy’s arm and introduces me. Oh so that is his so called friend who lives with him.And wait… did Ilhoon called me Hyunsikie hyung? He never called me that before. Does that mean we are closer? But anyway, the thing is he is holding that Chubby Changsub arms tightly and that is very eye-crossing.

“Ah… h..hi! Nice to meet you. I am Im Hyunsik.” Hyunsik is trying his best to be nicest although he does not like the guy. But that Changsub guy is Ilhoon’s friend so he can’t do anything but to act nicely.

“Ne!Nice to meet you, too. I’ve heard a lot about you from Ilhoonie!” Changsub greets.

“Ah…ne.” Hyunsik does not like the way they are close but what can he do? They are friends after all and the worst, Ilhoon has a girlfriend who will get engaged in a few weeks.

“Let’s go!” Ilhoon said as he takes the roses from Changsub hands.

“Woah those are for me? Hyung! You are such a romantic.” Ilhoon smells the flowers and definitely looks so happy.

“I am not a romantic. I just plucked some from our garden.” Our garden he said. Hyunsik feels nothing but getting so numb from jealousy.

“Let’s go.” Changsub take the baggage and walk a head, followed by Ilhoon and Hyunsik.

Hyunsik feels not so good about this Japan trip after seeing Changsub or Sungsub or whatever the guy name is. And plus, he have to meet Ilhoon’s girlfriend sooner or later. But what can I say, as long as Ilhoon is happy, I am fine. No, I should be fine. 

Ilhoon’s POV

Arriving home is just so good. Clean fresh air. Cool and warm at the same time. The mixture of cool breeze and the warmth from the fireplace. Smell of flowers from the back yard. Smell of coffee from the coffee machine. Changsub hyung must be making a coffee before going to airport.

And finally the smell of home.

I know I do have an apartment in Korea but the smell and the feelings are not the same. The same cool breeze with different feelings.The same black ceilings with different vibes.

And the same stranger looking around my house again but this time is more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter