Chapter 21

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red.

The traffic light has been red for almost two minutes already. Two minutes is nothing when you are doing nothing but it can be everything when someone you love is at the hospital.

“God Dammit!” Hyunsik angrily pressed the car horn but nothing changed. Still red.

Come on…Come on.

Hyunsik is not sure whether the headlights of the cars are blinding him or it is his tears or because of the unusual weather. It is the start of winter but guess it is snowing so hard. All of the sudden, it’s cold again.

Why the hell he left his coat? Hyunsik increases the heater and then glances up at the traffic light. Come on…make it green. Make it green. And yes! It is green. As soon as the light is green, he drove off fast to the hospital.

After several minutes of getting stuck in the traffic lights, he arrived at the hospital.

Room 105.

“Where is room 105?” He asked the receptionists and flew to the room which is at the end of the lane on the fifth floor. Please please… dear god, please help me. please help him. Hyunsik wishes everything would be alright. He slowly opens the door as he tried to stop the tears from falling down.

“Hyung!” Sungjae said as he stands up from the sofa beside the bed.

“Ilhoon… how is he?” Hyunsik asked and looked around the room. All he found is the empty bed and empty room.

“He woke up a few minutes ago and now he is undergoing check-up. Minhyuk hyung and Eunkwang hyung are with him.”

He is awake. Oh lord…thank you.God must have heard him praying.

“And I heard the doctor said he has to stay at the hospital for three days.” Sungjae said. Three days? Isn’t that long? Did something happen? Hyunsik head goes blue.

“Is condition that bad?”

“No. But you know, the agency wants him to do so.”

Oh, thank god.…Then Ilhoon can rest fully. Hyunsik just nodded and sat on the sofa beside Sungjae. His heart is still beating fast but it gets calmer than before because Ilhoon is safe.

Hyunsik heard Sungjae’s phone buzzed. And a few seconds later, Sungjae told him that Ilhoon is coming back to the room. Jung Ilhoon is coming back to the room. That means the younger will see Hyunsik. Wait what?

And suddenly, he feels so scared. What if Ilhoon does not like to see him?

‘I hate you so much’

Ilhoon’s voice triggers him. . It’s been only three or four hours that the boy said he hates him so much. And no one would want to see the person that they hate when they are sick. It will make it worse.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Sungjae asked with his eyes wide when he saw Hyunsik said goodbye to him and walked out of the room.

“I…I think I have to go.”

“But I think you should see him before you go.” Of course, Hyunsik wants to see Ilhoon. He is dying to see the younger. But what if the younger does not want to?

“Sungjae yah, take care of Ilhoon.” He beamed a smile and walked away. He heard maknae told him to stay but he wouldn’t. No one would want to see the person that they hate.

--

“You are such a coward.” Minhyuk said with his straight face as soon as he saw Hyunsik opened the door.

“Thanks for the compliment. Really.” Hyunsik brushes his messy hair and let Minhyuk in.

“No I am serious. You shouldn’t leave.” Minhyuk said, more like scolding. And apparently Eunkwang also visits him.

“Yeah… Ilhoon looks so sad.” Eunkwang added. It’s 10 in the morning. And Hyunsik’s heart breaks all over again because Ilhoon looks so sad.

“H-how is he?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter