Bonus 1

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! It's me. I hope you guys still remember me. I am sorry that I left you guys too long but I wrote a bonus chapter for all of you. E N J O Y.

So today is another peaceful day where Ilhoon does not have a schedule and Hyunsik is also taking a rest after his photo exhibition.

“Move your , old man.” Ilhoon said with a bowl of popcorns. It’s 7 pm and the drama that he watching is now playing from one of the television channels and he has to watch it. But then there is his boyfriend watching football match.

“Hey! I am not old.” Hyunsik protests as he moves to the other side of the sofa. And slowly he took the TV remote with him because he surely knows that Ilhoon will watch the drama but he can’t give up on his football match like that. So, he put the remote behind him and continues watching the match which is airing live. Ilhoon won’t see it, right?

“Of course, you are. You are older than me.” Ilhoon said as he searches for the remote. The younger has these very sharp eyes that he saw Hyunsik is taking it. Oh…so you are playing this game, uh? Ilhoon smirks as he thinks of his very good way to get his remote back.

“I am still in my twenties.” Hyunsik said back but he knows he will reach to thirty to a few years. Aging is such a problem when your boyfriend is five years younger than you and is a famous model.

“You will be in thirties in no time.” Ilhoon said putting his tongue out but Hyunsik just smiles at how cute his boyfriend. And suddenly there is an urge to say something cheesy. Well, Hyunsik always has this poetic mind whenever he watches his angel smiles.

“I will be forever twenties if I am with you.” he said and he saw Ilhoon’s cheeks run soft pink. They have been dating for almost a year and he never fail to make his boyfriend blush every day because he loves watching those cheeks become rosy and kissable at the same time.

“Ew…are you always that cheesy?” Ilhoon rolls his eyes as if he didn’t like what Hyunsik said.

“I am always cheesy when it comes to you.” the older winked at his boyfriend teasingly and as a return, he receives and a very short kiss. And before Hyunsik could go in for another one, the younger moves back with a smirk.

“Ha!” Ilhoon said holding the TV remote. What?

“You can’t do this to me, Mr. Im.” The younger put his tongue out leaving Hyunsik speechless. Since when did he see it?And so, Ilhoon has already changed the channel and start having his popcorn. Yep, in five-minutes time, his drama will be aired.

“But babe, I am watching the match.” Hyunsik pleaded as he moves closer to the younger.

“But the drama is already showing. Here, have some popcorns.” Ilhoon grins widely and put a peck on his boyfriend’s cheek. He knows Hyunsik has to let him win at the end.

“But the match is live.”

“Watch it with your phone.” Ilhoon said giving another peck on Hyunsik’s cheeks. That’s what he did for last 12 months. After they started dating, Hyunsik has to show white flag whenever the younger gives him those butterfly kisses. So, this time also, Ilhoon kisses him twice and normally, Hyunsik would just give up and watch the drama with the younger. But sometimes, for example, in this case, the kisses do not work.

After a minute of silence, Hyunsik smiles, evil smile they say, and speaks.

“Okay then we both are not watching any of those.”

And before Ilhoon could say anything, he quickly put the popcorn bowl on the table, leans in and kisses the unprepared lips of Ilhoon. He smirks when Ilhoon responds. He knows the younger won’t and can’t resist because he has already used one hand to take the boy’s waist.

“I hate you.” Ilhoon murmured during the kiss but their lips are still touching, sharing some air.

“I love you too babe.” Hyunsik breathes out as he grabbed the Ilhoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter