Chapter 5

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I wake up, all I could see is the pitch-black ceiling with crystal light bulbs hanging beautifully from ceiling. The white curtains are blinding my eyes as I get up from where I lay down, sofa. This is living room but I am sure it’s not mine.

“Are you awake?” one familiar voice asked him. As I look at where the voice came from, I could see Ilhoon walking towards him with a glass of orange liquid in it. I might say it is a juice. I frown from the headache I got from sitting up fast. God, I can’t remember a thing how I got here or why I got here.

“How…how did I get here?” I asked looking at the silver blonde guy who is handing me the juice.

“I brought you. You were so unconscious. At first, drink this.” He said pointing at the juice which is already in my hand. I smell it and it looks like orange. It’s been years since no one make me a hangover juice or soup so I smile slightly and drink it. It tastes good. Fresh.

“Thank you.” I said putting the glass on the table. I looked around the house again since I got a smell of something sweet. And what got my attention is the candles light up on the table. Scented candles… never know they smell so nice. Maybe I stared at them for a bit long, Ilhoon bring those candles saying: “Those are candles. They keep you fresh and motivated.”

I didn’t say anything but keep looking at his eyes as he speaks. The way his eyes shift from mine to the candles, the way his eyes curl from his laugh… I am so lost in them. That red hair kid … very different from whom I’ve known.

“Hyung?” He waves his hands right front of my face. Right, I have been staring at him for a long time. I shook my face a bit to bring myself back alive and answer him back.

“Y…yeah?”

“What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?” he laughed softly as he speaks touching his face here and there.

“N…no. I am listening.” I said… It is not a lie but it is also not a truth. I am still listening to him but I can’t hear a single word he said. Probably because I am gazing at the most handsome guy I have seen.

“ahaha…it’s okay. I’ll repeat. I said I’ll give you those candles if you want. And I’ll drive you home after the breakfast. So, come out after the shower.” He pointed the room attached with bathroom and handed me some clothes.

“But…” before I finished, he already left for kitchen without waiting my reply. That kid… he is definitely grown a lot better. Except the fact that he grew up in Japan, the rest are not the same with the spoiled teenage boy I used to know.

I smile a bit as I saw the clothes he left me because they are totally his style: the high neck sweater with grey trouser. As I finished the shower, I looked myself into the mirror and suddenly I have to admit that these kinds of clothes look a lot better on him. His long neck and silver blonde hair nailed the outfit. But now, they are on me, it looks absolutely weird.

“Hyung!” I heard Ilhoon knocked the door.

“Coming!” I said. As I open the door, I could see a tall figure wearing apron with One Piece cartoon printed on it. It does not look like his style but I have to admit he is cute. Maybe he notices that I am dying to laugh out loud from his outfit, he looked himself and laugh awkwardly. His definite reddish mouth curls upward again and his pearl white upper teeth shows up again. And I am surely struggling with breathing every time those actions repeating. What is wrong with me?

“Hehe… I only have this one.” Shy. The first time I saw him being shy.

“It’s okay. You look…great.” Cute. That’s what I wanted to say but it would be a lot awkward to say it out loud.

“Ahaha… na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter