Chapter 10

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//This part is not edited yet. So, let me apologize if you find mistakes//

That brown wavy long hair with that pinkish lips that Ilhoon has fallen for three years ago was sitting in front of him and telling him when the wedding is. There is no platinum necklace around her neck. Of course, she won’t wear what Ilhoon gave her. She, obviously, will have the diamond ring on her finger in next four days.

“Oppa, you will come to the wedding, right?” she asked with a soft smile on her face.

“I…what?” Ilhoon frowned upon what she said.

“I really hope you come to the wedding.” She said with another killer smile again. Ilhoon will not be able to understand why she said that. He cannot read her mind like before. He cannot and will not know why she acted like nothing happened between them.

“….this.” She handed out the vanilla scented silver card with some ribbons on it as a decoration. That, no doubt, is the wedding invitation card that has already torn Ilhoon’s heart apart since last three months ago.

“…You are unbelievable.” That is the only thing that comes out after how she beautifully breaks his heart. She handed him the card but he left her and walked out of the park.

“O…oppa.” She called. but he did not stop.

He hated her. He hated her breaking his heart. He hated her getting married with another man. He hated her for not wearing the necklace that he gave. He hated her for killing him with that innocent smile. Or is she really innocent? Isn’t that she tries to act like one? And at last, he hated himself for loving her.

But wait… did he really love her? Of course, he did. He loved her smile, eyes, that brown straight hair which is wavy now. And he loved how she tells him she loves him. And he did love all the thing she did.

But his heart has been broken since she chose the wealthier business man, instead of him. And that was last three months ago, before he contracted to do Fashion show, before he came to Korea, before he met Hyunsik and before he revived somehow.

Of course, he did cry like a fool. His heart was ached just like the thunder strikes right to his chest. And his throat was so dry yet filled with nothing but alcohol. But that was three months ago.

The reason why he got angry now is because of his expectation. He leaves the house, he leaves Hyunsik and came here, expecting she might apologize. But instead of apology, what he got is the wedding invitation card. Of course, Jung Ilhoon, you never learn. Ilhoon cursed himself and blame himself for meeting her again. She is no longer in his life since the day he recovered from heartbreak. Strangely, heartbreak lasted only a few weeks although he dated her three years. But he does not care. Whether it lasted a week or a year, he is not letting her in again. And he can’t let her ruin his day like this again.

All he could think of is how he is irresponsible enough to leave his important guest, Hyunsik. He wanted to go back home to Hyunsik to keep his promise that he would bring him to downtown. But then, he got a call from his manager saying he has to go to the company as soon as possible.

“The director want to see you. I think he is very fond of you since you did a good job.” His manager said and he has no choice to go and meet him. Ilhoon would never count the hours when he is working or when he is meeting someone important. But now, he is counting down the hours to go back.

It is 9 hours and 15 minute exactly after he finished talking to the director. He had to join the meal with his associated directors. Ilhoon called Changsub as soon as he got into his car.

“Hyung?” Ilhoon called Changsub but the first thing he heard from the other line is the car honks and noises.

“Ilhoonie? Wae? What happened?” Changsub asked. The elder was worried if Ilhoon might do something to his ex-girlfriend. Of course, it is already 9 pm and there is no news from Ilhoon so who wouldn’t get worry?

The younger just let out some laughter for the worried Changsub.

“I am fine, hyung. Where are you guys now? I will come there.” Ilhoon asked where Changsub and Hyunsik. Apparently, they are at the rooftop of the house, the favourite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter