Chapter 13

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Throw back-

“Your next schedule is in Korea.”

Right after what the manager said, the first thing that came to Ilhoon’s mind is Hyunsik. The boy wanted to tell his hyung that he misses everything in Korea. It’s been almost a month since his last visit. To be honest, Ilhoon has been waiting for his schedule in Korea. If possible, the boy wanted to skip all the work that he had in Japan and move to Korea. That is how much the latter wanted to visit Korea.

“You have to go to Korea next week Monday. So be prepared.” Manager said right before he left the room.

Next week Monday…Actually it is only three days far since today is Friday already. Without knowingly, he tried to talk to Hyunsik about his schedule. So that they can meet when Ilhoon arrive but a sudden spark in his head stops him from texting.

…That he can surprise the older.

Yes, Ilhoon will keep it as a secret so that he can surprise Hyunsik. And he is very sure that the older will be happy to meet him. Oh, how much he misses Korea.

“Are you that happy?” Changsub asked Ilhoon as he watched the younger packing his thing with a huge grin on his face.

“Of course. I am visiting Korea.” The boy answered.

“Really?” Changsub asked with his eye brows raised. He knows Ilhoon is happy but he also knows that it is not because he is visiting Korea. It is because his friend is meeting Hyunsik.

“What do you mean? Of course. It’s been a month that I came back from Korea. I miss Kimchi fried rice.”

“Oh, so it is Kimchi fried rice that you miss?” Changsub asked again and now Ilhoon can feel what his hyung is talking about.

Is that what he really misses? What he misses is Hyunsik, Kimchi fried rice. Yes. That is what he really misses.

“Yes.” He answered and he neglected the rest of the part that Changsub said. He does not need to know. Because he already knows that he misses Kimchi fried rice… made by Hyunsik.

--

“Dear passengers, our flight has landed to the Incheon International Airport. All cabin crews and passengers may remind seated and put the belts on until …” the pilot has announced and Ilhoon’s heart skips a beat. Despite the schedules, visiting Korea is all nice. Or it is because he is meeting Hyunsik, maybe?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter