Chapter 4

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now it’s the rehearsal day and everyone seems to be busy working out their part. 
“Stand by!” The assistant director shouted. “Okay… start!” 


The music starts to play with the rhythmic beat and first model come out and stand facing the hall. The model walks through the runway stage which is not fully decorated. Being the photographer, there are so many things I had to focus while taking pictures of models. and maybe the LED lights above are not finished organized, I am not satisfied with the result. 


And I am not the only one who felt like that. Peniel Shin, too, feel a bit unsatisfied. He keep brushing his bald head over and over again. However, we both continue shooting to 20 models.


“So Hyunsik-shi… how is it?” Sungjae ask, watching the rehearsal runway. 


“Ne… it’s good. But ermm…I think we should do more rehearsal.”


“Yes… the lighting is very blurry.” Peniel added. 


“Ne… we are working on it now.” Sungjae said while waving at a gentleman wearing a high neck black sweater with a long white coat. It is Jung Ilhoon, Indeed. Even guys would look back at him twice. That guy slicked his silver blond hair back nicely that no one could ever look both damn hot and cool at the same time. His natural defined lips curls upwards as he waves back at us. The more he comes closer towards, the more I realize he is handsomely hot.


“Annyeonghaseyo” He said giving left hand to make a handshake. He greeted Sungjae and Peniel first. And now I smiled at him as I shake his hand. So smooth. Is that even the palm of a man? I like the way it is so soft and smooth. Baby skin, indeed. 


We had a business talk before taking a break. That guy is not just good-looking, he is also hardworking. He knows himself very well. He knows hows and ways to get attention from the eyes of people watching him. At least he got mine. Those sharp eyes under the long straight lashes, scan every picture I took during rehearsal run-way. If to describe heavenly handsome guys like him with one word, it would be “Photogenic”. 


I let my right eye open and the other close, looking him through the lens of camera. Click. I took a new picture of him, which he won’t know. Nobody knows except me and God. 


I look at the picture of him discussing with Sungjae and other event directors. I don’t know how many pictures I took but I am sure there’s a lot. There he goes, showing that definite smile to the clients, brushing his back of the neck with his palm where the bird tattoo exists, and surely, he looked a bit awkward with them. And I am confused so with the fact that he can make me smile. No, I don’t smile to his photos. I just smirked in the positive way.


“That’s a stealing, Hyunsik shi.” The voice cut off all the imaginations of mine and asking me to come back to reality. I am shocked from what I see when I look back. 


“I...Ilhoon shi.” I said. 


“That’s a stealing, you know.” He walks up to me with his hands in the pocket of black style pants. Maybe three feet far, he stopped.


“Stealing?” I asked with confusing in my eyes.


“You…took a photograph.” He said stepping one feet near to me, making it only two feet far between us. “of me” he added “without my permission.” Holy . I can feel there is a fire burning up in my chest and flashing the light of pink on my cheeks. 


“A…ah!” I said it in embarrassment. And that cool hot looking face suddenly change into warm and sweet in the splash of a second.   


“Can you show that to me? I really want to know how I look like when I don't pose around.” He asked showing all his white pearl teeth acting like a child who is asking his mother to buy him a candy. He steps one feet nearer and there is just one feet far between us. Enough distant to see his freckles under the eyes and above his cheeks. 


“Are you listening?” He shakes his hands right front to my face. Oh ! Why the hell I stare at him?  “N…ne! I am sorry.” I apologize. Of course, I have to. 


“No…No. It’s okay. I’m just joking around.” He laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter