Chapter 26

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The feeling of being with someone that you really wanted to is actually perfect. Maybe people might argue there is no such thing as perfect. But then why did they create that word if there is no such thing as ‘perfect’?

Perfect face, perfect body, perfect people and perfect things…

Well, we really areperfect when we are with someone we love. So yes, Hyunsik and Ilhoon are such a perfect couple. The feeling of being in each other arm is perfect. The warmth and the scent of each other is perfect. Just their presences make one and another feel perfect in every way.

And that is why they both does not want to get out of bed yet the sun is already up.

“We really should get up, you know.” Hyunsik said more like a whisper but Ilhoon just hummed in response as he tugged himself in a bit more to Hyunsik side.

“But I don’t want to let you go…” the younger protests with a small pout which immediately creates a smile on Hyunsik. So, he places a soft and warm kiss to the younger’s head before he let go.

Hyunsik laughs amusingly when he heard Ilhoon whining softly because he left the bed.

“C’mon babe, we really need to get up. It’s almost noon.” And Hyunsik said as he starts making the bed but the younger is still closing his eyes and hugging the pillow which still has the scent of Hyunsik. Nope, there is no way that Ilhoon would let it go right now.

“…unless you want to take shower with me.” Hyunsik continues with a smirk and that actually works. Whatever happened last night is different from taking shower together. That was at night and everything was dark, well, not very dark but it was definitely not under the day light, where you can see everything. So, no. Nope.

“I’ll take shower first!” Ilhoon said as his cheek run red.

“Are you sure you don’t need me?” Hyunsik said as he looks at the younger who runs to the bathroom with towels and clothes.

“Yes. I am fine.” Hyunsik laughs when he heard Ilhoon shouted from the toilet. He just loves teasing the younger. But well honestly that is also his hopeful wish, ‘taking shower together’. But he is just being easy on his boyfriend since it’s their very first morning together and they have a lot to go through from now on.

So, he made the bed and yes, also the breakfast or should it be called brunch since it is almost noon? Whatever it is called, he made the kimchi fried rice, Ilhoon’s favourite. Right after Hyunsik finished cooking, he felt a small hand hugging him from the back. And he knows who the owner of those small hands is right away. It’s Ilhoon, of course.

“Hey babe!” Hyunsik greets his boyfriend as he turns around and that is not what he expected to see. His tongues were tight at what Ilhoon is wearing. The younger is wearing a white t-shirt which is larger than him with short pants revealing those pearl white thighs and Hyunsik could even see some red marks from last night that he made on those thighs.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” Ilhoon asks innocently as he put his hand on the older’s forehead.

“Y-yes. I am good. W-why don’t you sit down and try the fried rice?” Hyunsik said as he changes the subject because he knows he could just get up and take the boy to the bed if Ilhoon keeps standing there with those shorts.

“And also, wear this.” Hyunsik gives the younger his white shirt because it is very unhealthy for him to see the younger’s collarbones with his marks through that white tee.

“I am not cold though.”

“No. Wear this.” He gives a command so the boy does wear it with a pout but that pout only lasted a few seconds because he already tastes the kimchi fried rice.

“Awwn, my first love is such a great cook!” Ilhoon said proudly after he had the first bite, earning a wide grin from Hyunsik.

“And who is your first love?”

“You, of course. We should have met earlier so that you can cook for me.” Ilhoon answers and there is another grin formed from Hyunsik.

“Well I met my first love last three years ago.” the older suddenly said and it stops Ilhoon from beating his heart for like a second.

“Oh…” that is the only response that Ilhoon could give because Hyunsik confessed that he met his first love three years ago. And the younger is not prepared to listen Hyunsik’s first love story. It is just so sudden.

“It was evening when I met him. His hair was red and he was sitting on the hill” Hyunsik continues as he reads the younger expression. He knows Ilhoon goes suddenly quiet but that’s because he hasn’t told the full story yet so he continues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter