Chapter 24

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//And I feel like every time I read what I have written. I am really sorry for you guys to read the embarrassing that I have terribly written. //

Ilhoon’s POV

Finally, after three days of staying in hospital, I can go home now. It is just so boring to stay here. The only good thing is that I have someone to do everything for me. Well, I sound so evil but it’s true that Hyunsik hyung does everything for me. Meh… he deserves it anyway.

Even now, he is busy packing my stuffs with my manager.

“So, you two are now dating?” Sungjae asked me whispering. That is the questions that everyone who visited asked. They think their friend would make the first moves but they don’t know I am the one who keeps making moves.

“What? No.” I answered. ‘Yes.’ is what I obviously want to answer but I can’t, not now. But later, maybe?

“Aii…C’mon you don’t have to lie.”

“What do you mean?”

“Eunkwang hyung said you two sleep together and even cuddle.” Sungjae said with the mischievous smile. Well, yes, I let him sleep on his bed because I felt sorry for letting him sleep on the sofa but I never know about cuddling part. What the heck is that coming from? I didn’t hug, did I?

“What? No, I didn’t.”

“Yes, you did.” Sungjae said as he took out his phone and show me the photo. Jesus Christ, help me. Sungjae showed the photo of me putting all my arms and legs on Hyunsik’s hyung.

“Ya, delete this.” Now I feel so embarrassed. I am sure I am all red now. How could I possibly do that?

“Nope. You look like a koala. Look at this.” Sungjae zoomed in my face.

“Ya! Yook Sungjae.” I could hit this disrespectful kid but he just run away. I really need to tell the other hyungs not to take photos again. Oh, but there is no reason for me to sleep with Hyunsik, isn’t it? or will there be a reason?

“Is something happened?” I almost jumped when I heard someone whispers from the back with the deep voice. When I look back, I saw that muscular figure that I cuddle last night. Holy …this is so embarrassing.

“N…no”

“Are you sure? Why are you so red?” he said as he put his hand on my forehead. Man, his hands are soft. I could just melt right on to it.

But no. Nope, Ilhoon. Not before he apologizes, you can’t be like this.

“I’m good.” I said as I stepped back a little. I read his face and yes, he looks worried. I like seeing him worried about me. It makes me feel special somehow.

“…alright if you say so.”

And he really looks sad now. Should I tell him the reason? But I can’t. How am I supposed to tell him that I saw a photo of me cuddling all over him?

“…okay. We can go, now right?” I said as I stepped outside the room because I feel so embarrassed even from thinking about it.

--

Nobody’s POV

The way back was silent. Hyunsik tells him that he will drive him off, actually, he begged him that he can drive him off because the older would feel guilty if he doesn’t see Ilhoon safely arrives at his apartment.

“Can I know when you are going back?” Hyunsik asked breaking the silence. He needs to know it because he still couldn’t officially make it up and also hasn’t ask him out yet.

“…In next two weeks.” Oh…so, that means Hyunsik has two weeks to make Ilhoon his.

“Where are you staying?”

“At my place? You are driving to my apartment where I am going to stay for two weeks.” Right… what a dumbest question to ask.

“Of course…” Hyunsik answered. And no one started the conversation. So, the rest fifteen minutes before reaching Ilhoon’s apartment is silent again.

After a few traffic lights, Hyunsik stops his car at the entrance of Ilhoon’s building. He is still debating with himself about whether to ask Ilhoon out or not.

“Thanks for the ride.” Ilhoon said as he took his bag from the back seat.

“W-wait.”

Ilhoon turned back before he opened the car door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter