Chapter 17

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//Again unedited. I AM SORRY. //

Last two days ago,

“You are not going anywhere. That’s final.”

That is what the manager said after scolding Ilhoon for hours as soon as Ilhoon wakes up from bed after he was brought to his house from Hyunsik's. The moment the manager left, Ilhoon tugs himself in on the sofa again. Ilhoon has always got scolded for partying with friends. So, he would easily get over within a few hours but this time is not the same. It is not the normal party or normal sleepover at some friends’ house. It was two sips of wine and one kiss.

And yes, Ilhoon remembers everything. He remembered taking the wine and he remembered kissing the older. And he also remembered that the manager took him back to his home because he woke up on the way back on the car.

And yes, this time getting grounded is different. It is like a torture. And if you might ask why, well, who would like to get grounded when you come back all the way here to meet someone who gives you thousands of butterflies with millions of sparks within a second? Who would like to get grounded when the main reason of flying back to Korea is to meet someone who makes your heart skips a beat, someone who makes you forget to breathe…someone who makes you feel like flying but actually you are falling. Tell me who would like to get grounded when all you ever wanted is to meet the one that you like.

Thus, the conclusion of all the things happened last twenty-four hours ago is that none other than that: Ilhoon likes Hyunsik.

That’s right. He likes him…as a friend, as a colleague as a brother and as a lover. Ilhoon likes him as a lover. And everything makes sense when Hyunsik comes along. The reason why he could get over his ex was because Hyunsik is already there in his life by that time. The reason why he invited Hyunsik to visit Japan is because he wanted the older to be with him at least one more week, not because he has no courage to go back when his girlfriend already left him. The so-called love that he had for that , ex-girlfriend, Ilhoon thinks, is the myth. The true love could so much more than this.

Ilhoon believes true love is not that you go and meet your partner because it is your duty as a boyfriend. True love is not that you give flowers and necklace because everyone does that in their anniversary. It is not that you keep reminding yourself that you love that person so that you have to do all the thing that your partner asks you to do so.

True love, what Ilhoon thinks, means that you are dying from not seeing them. It is more like cooking food and making mochi because you actually want them to have something that you make with the feelings of excitement, happiness and love. It is more like you are paralyzed in the process of falling that you don’t know how deep you are getting. True love is something sweet and something gentle…something fragile.

Thus, after series of thoughts, Ilhoon realised he likes Hyunsik.

But the feeling is now faded. He kissed Hyunsik. He fell asleep and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter