Chapter 15

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//this part also needs editing. I keep reading this and keep editing it. So I am soooo sorry if I cause you so much trouble.// 

"So, are you going to lie on your bed another twenty-hours?" Minhyuk asked Hyunsik. That's right. He has been inside his room for the complete twenty-four hours and yes, he is planning to continue. 

"Well, that helps." Hyunsik said as he put his face to the pillow. He never has felt this lazy and spaced out in his life but here he is, hugging pillows and wrapping the white blanket all over his body although he is wearing long sleeved sweater with black sweatpants. 

"Nope. It's not helping at all." Minhyuk shakes his head. "Dude, you gotta get out and do something for your exhibition. Or you gotta get out and meet him." Minhyuk mentioned Ilhoon... the guy who did that so-called-contract-making-thing to Hyunsik. 

"I am not meeting him!" Hyunsik finally gets up and showing his swollen face, the result of over-sleep. 

"Oh yeah, you are. You should meet him. What is wrong with you?"

"...Everything." Hyunsik brushes his hair off with his hand and face-palmed himself. 

"It is just a kiss. You did nothing wrong. In fact, it's not you who got drunk and kissed." Minhyuk feels so impatient of how his friend is getting scared to meet his crush. Crush...yes, Hyunsik will definitely deny if Minhyuk asks him whether he likes Ilhoon or not. But Minhyuk will take it as a yes...as we all know. 

"Man, that's the kiss! It's everything. And the worst, his manager does not like me." Hyunsik said hopelessly. Speaking of the boy's manager, it brings Hyunsik back to that night where Ilhoon manager shows up to his house. 

-Flashback starts-

"Ilhoon ah!" Hyunsik tried to wake up the boy who fell asleep on his arm right after they kissed. The older can feel the warmth on his lips from the recent kiss. This orange brown haired is driving him nuts. 

Hyunsik put the sleeping boy on his bed and covered him with his blanket but the boy kicked the blanket within one minute. How cute... Hyunsik smiles at the boy sleeps recklessly on the stranger's bed, putting his legs on each side of the bed and his arm on his belly and another under the pillow. That is making Hyunsik to smile more. 

"You are just a ball of cuteness." Hyunsik said in whisper, afraid that he might wake the boy up. Since Ilhoon kicked the blanket, he has to put it on again. This time, he makes sure the blanket is tucked well so that Ilhoon can't kick it anymore. Hyunsik does every movement so slowly softly and quietly as he does not want to wake up the boy and most of all, he wants to keep listening to that calming sound coming from Ilhoon...his breathing sound.

But then, there comes the loud doorbell that rings continuously. My oh my, it might wake his sunshine up. Only God knows how much Hyunsik swears to the person who is on the other side of the door. No one should break this silence and wakes his boy up. 

"Coming! Who the heck is th-" Hyunsik couldn't finish the sentence because of the figure he saw as soon as he opened the door. It is Ilhoon's manager. 

"Hyunsik shi." He greeted with straight face. 

"N-ne." 

"Is Ilhoon here?" the manager asked. It is difficult to read his face but Hyunsik is pretty sure that the guy is somewhat...angry. 

Didn't Ilhoon tell him before he came here? The thousands of questions run through Hyunsik head and making him worried if he does something not legit. 

"Ne." Hyunsik does not want to let the manager in. But he has to since it is concerned with Ilhoon. 

"He is asleep." Hyunsik said as he watches the manager who looks around the house and searching for Ilhoon. 

"I have to bring him back now Hyunsik shi." bring him back? Now? He is asleep! Hyunsik does not understand the manager job at all. He knows that managers should set the rules strict but it does not mean that they have to wake someone up who sleeps soundly under the warm blanket of Hyunsik. 

"But...he is asleep." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter