Chapter 11

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week is literally nothing when you spend your 24/7 with people you want to be with. That is so true. Spending time while taking photos of how the sun rises up in Tokyo, spending time while walking down the busy streets at night, spending time while gazing stars at night with several sips of alcohol and spending time while talking about life with that crystal-clear eyes …spending time while losing himself into that defined lips, Hyunsik did has the time of his life in Japan.

But surely airport cannot give him those times anymore. They are, now, here at the airport. Hyunsik would kill himself countless time if he decided not go back to Korea but he know he can’t. He has to continue his work. And Ilhoon has to do his work too.

“I will be back to Korea next month.” Ilhoon said as he separates his pursed lips.

“Really?” a slight happiness light up Hyunsik face. The younger does know Hyunsik would be happy to hear that. He knows how much they get closer during a week. That seven days with Hyunsik was too real to believe. Ilhoon has never imagined he would be spending all his hours and minutes with a person he knew for only a month. But that’s worth it.

Hyunsik does not have that brown and long curled hair. He does not have those small fingers and nails that are covered with disgusting crystals. In fact, the older has the palms that are larger than Ilhoon. Hyunsik does not have that big eyes full with lies but he does have that thin lips with fake smile.

After all, Hyunsik is the opposite of Ilhoon’s ex-girlfriend. He is kind. He is gentle. He is soft yet manly. He likes to gaze stars or just stares into Ilhoon’s eyes which always make the younger blushed as hell. Damn, he likes everything about Hyunsik. But the fact that he can’t see those little things for a month, hurts.

“I think I have to go now. The check-in counter will be closed in next 10 minutes.” Hyunsik said. The older does not know why Ilhoon’s bright smile is faded away when he said it but he can feel the younger is hiding something…something that they both are not sure about.

“O-oh. Okay.” Ilhoon does not want to let go of the baggage handle. He knows if he let it go, Hyunsik will go to the Check-in counter and… and wait why the hell he is thinking that way? Why is he hesitating to let him go? … Ilhoon knows that he will meet him again yet he has no idea why he can’t let go of those eyes which somehow tell him he is safe.

“Ilhoon ah, you have to give the bag to Hyunsik.” Changsub whisper-shouts to Ilhoon who is lost in his thought while staring at the small black eyes of Hyunsik.

Black… black.

That black becomes his favourite colour. That black is not the same with normal black colour that people see every day. Ilhoon can say that there is a mixture of crystal powder, black diamond and a clear drop of water, to create those small eyes of Hyunsik.

I am so lost…lost. I am so lost. No... no, I can’t fade away his eyes. No, Jung Ilhoon come back right here. Ilhoon mentally cursed himself.

“U—uh? Yes. Yes. I am sorry, hyung.” Ilhoon let go the bag handle that he has held.

“It’s okay. Take care, both of you.” Hyunsik said as he smiled at Changsub and Ilhoon for the last time before he goes inside.

Why does it feel like Hyunsik is about to broke down into pieces? They just are just friends. And they will see each other again one month later. But still, this is sad. That three minutes passing from the Check-in counter and immigration gate, Hyunsik can no longer see the two guys anymore. In fact, he has to run to the plane since it is late.

One month would be nothing, right?

--

“Thank god that no one spotted you.” Changsub said, more like scolding to his friend as they get into the car.

“If your manager finds out about this, both you and me are dead. You should be thankful.” Changsub said and again there is no respond. The older is very anxious about Ilhoon came to airport. Jung Ilhoon, the new rising star, came to airport to send off a photographer from Korea and no one knows they two were hanging out for a week. If that becomes the newspaper heading, not only Ilhoon’s manager but also Changsub and Ilhoon will be chopped off their head by the entertainment agency.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter