Chapter 18

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

//so, this is double update. this chapter is so long so i seperate it in two parts. Please don't forget to check the other part too. P.S. I am editing these chapters every now and then." 

Hyunsik’s POV

I don’t even remember how I get home after that night. I don’t remember how I walked through the drunk crowd, got out of the club and passed by all the pedestrians to this miserable home. I don’t even believe myself that I could sit still on the bed with eyes wide open till morning. And I am literally clueless that Ilhoon got in the club. I don’t also know how he could kiss me first. All I know is that I have never imagined I would end up making out with someone that means more than anything else in this world.

Shouldn’t he be at his home and doing all the work that he is supposed to do? Or Maybe he sneaks out. But he can’t.

Jung Ilhoon can’t sneak out to meet Im Hyunsik.

For Ilhoon, Hyunsik is the obstacle.

And for Hyunsik, Ilhoon is the beautiful dream that he kept dreaming for last three months ago. A beautiful dream that will never come true…

"And as you know, this is his second time working with Korean company. So, he needs to, you know, focus. He can't run off from the airport and turn off the phone all day. He needs to concentrate on his work."

"Ru-run off? And .... He turned off the phone?"

"Yes, he did...and I am sure it is because of, you know..."

"Because of ...me."

"I am sure you understand what I mean, Hyunsik shi. I notice that you two are very close but I am also aware that both you and Ilhoon are well-known to some point. So, I hope you both can stay as where you are right now, not like stepping forward and taking risk."

"I-I am sorry. It will not happen again. I promise."

I promised. We have to stay where we are now…not going any further. Yes, I am not supposed to meet him. I am not supposed to kiss him or touch him. He is not mine after all. Jung Ilhoon is not the property of Hyunsik. No matter how much I want him to be mine, he will never be.

I sighed and now, I picked up the phone has been ringing since the sun rose up.

“Hello?”

“FINALLY! Thank YOU! Thank you so much for answering my freaking phone.” It is obviously Minhyuk. I chuckled lightly from hearing him shouting at my ear. Having lousy friend can be fun too.

“Did you just laugh? How could you not answer my phone? I have been calling for ing twenty times!” I could sense Minhyuk’s anger over the phone but that’s kind of amusing since I can imagine Minhyuk’s red ears when he is angry.

“Sorry Man, I was … sleeping.” I lied. I don’t want to tell him the truth. If I tell him the truth, that means I have to repeat everything that happened last night and I don’t want to go over and think it all again.

“Sleeping, my . I know you are awake. Do you think I am too dumb to slip over the epic scene of you and Ilhoon last night?” he asked and suddenly I have nothing to answer.

“Anyway… I know you will be in the bed the whole day again. So, let me just visit you this evening. Alright?”

“NO! I … I will come to you. I don’t want to stay here.” I said. That’s true. I don’t want to stay in bed like I did for past a few days. Normally, when something happened, I spend my time in the bed until I could finally get over with it but this time is different.

I need to stop thinking about it. I need to do some other things to forget. I need to remind myself not to think and I need to remind myself that he will never be mine and I will never be his.

“Are you sure? I can come to you and bring you the dinner or something.”

“Yes, I am sure. I will come to your office this evening.” I said firmly. I know that Minhyuk wants to protest but I gue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter