Chapter 1

Cinnamon Summer [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The phone is ringing for nearly a minute and there is no one to pick up. The ringtone is loud but is not loud enough to cover the sound of the water coming out from the shower head. Somebody is taking shower. He has the eyes of dark brown with the hair of blond. His body tells how much he likes to exercise by showing muscles on his chest. The guy in the shower finally turn the shower head off and cover his body part with a white towel.

He combed his wet blond hair, looking himself in the mirror to see whether he needs to trim the new grown moustache, which is making him look fresh and nice at the same time.

He came out from the bathroom and starts to put on clothes. He wears the white shirt with folded arms and jeans. By the time he finished drying his hair, the phone rings again. But he can now clearly hear. So, he walked to the living room which is decorated in allwhite except the picture hung on the wall. It is well taken with the colours of sunset, warming up the cold white living room.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Hi, I am calling from the company J. We are having the fashion show next month and as our photographer, we are looking forward to have Mr. Im Hyunsik in take in charge.”

“Ah right. My friend already told me.” He answered back.

“yes, yes. Your friend must be Lee Min Hyuk, the head of advertising and branding team of our company.”

“Yes, that’s correct.”

“So have you considered about it?”

“Yes, I will accept the offer.”

“Thank you Mr. Im Hyunsik. I am Yook Sunjae, the assistant manager of the event management team. From now on, you can contact for anything you want to know about the show.” The guy from the other line sound very glad. Of course, who would not want the well-known photographer for their fashion show.

“Right. Thank you Mr.Yook Sungjae shi.” Hyunsik answer with a sharp smile on his lips.

“ah… I will email you the address and the appointment time and date.”

“Yes, thank you very much.” They both hung up the phone. And that’s how Hyunsik accept the job. Sometime he just rejects every offer although the amount of money behind it is beyond the imagination. Hyunsik is the famous photographer who won more than twenty awards within two years in the age of 25. Someone who is the trend for the teenager.

He never signs a contract with any companies. He works alone, lives alone and enjoys the every piece of nature alone. The cameras are his friends and yes, Lee Minhyuk. Minhyuk is the only friend who understands him. The only reason why he take this job is because of his best friend who begged him so hard to do so.

So as usual, he will now feed the parrot, the Neophema with the blue and green feather.

“Hi there little guy.” Kind side of him shows only two times a day. Towards his friend and to his bird.

The phone rings again and this time is from his friend, Minhyuk. As soon as he picks up, the first time he heard is the loud voice filled with happiness.

“YA!!!! SARANGHAE my frienddddd!” Minhyuk shouted from the other end. Of course, Min Hyuk has to be happy since it is the company that he is working on and his famous friend accept the job that the company offered. 

“It’s okay. You don’t need to say that.” Hyunsik said while drinking the cold black coffee that he made before he took shower.

“Nooo I need to say it. So I am treating you tonight. You free?”

“Yeah… I am. Actually I have to come to your company this evening. So I will wait for you at the lobby.”

“O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter