Epilogue

And then came you
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is a second update. Check the previous chap first :*

epilogue

You know, sometimes...our greatest fear can brought us to the brightest side of the life and one day - you gonna look back and just smiled to yourself, because those fears had taught you something, something that was bringing a much better you and if you're still in the same spot of fears, don't worry - you will moved past it, maybe not at the moment, but always in the future. 

“Yeoreum!”

She gave a groan at that, pausing on typing and glanced to the door, calculating every moments and just then - it went opened. 

Jongin went huffing, nose flaring when he caught her on the floor, with her laptop on her lap. 

“I knew you gonna be here when you suddenly walked out from me.”

“I just got an idea. I need to write it down.” she whined and Jongin went scrunching his nose at that, walking closer and Yeoreum took a moment to appreciate his bare torso. 

Jongin somehow grew a habit on being shirtless and she wasn't complaining about it, loving how his muscles showed for her and she went loving more when he kept working out, making her thirsty for him more. 

“How much longer do you need?” he pushed her hair away from her face and placed a kiss on her forehead, making her smiled at it. 

“I'm finished.”

And then he smiled, quickly tugging on her hand. “Good, now let's go. We still have a lot of works to do, Missy.”

Yeoreum went whining at that and was being dragged unwittingly, having her laptop being pushed aside and she was already at the living room the next second. 

Her lips jutted at seeing the boxes were still piling up - not being opened and organized yet. 

“That's why, I told you...we should bring Sanghyuk over here.” she said. 

“We need someone strong to help us move.”

Jongin went glaring at her and she loved at seeing his jaw clenched teasingly at her. 

“Your brother is busy with finals, and also...are you saying I'm not strong enough?”

She chuckled, moving to place a kiss on his cheek and he went smiling afterwards.

His eyes went alive at showing his affection for her and she went chuckling, making him jutted his lips for more kisses but she just avoided him and have him chased her fast - making her squealed loudly. 

The new apartment was echoed with their laughter and fast footsteps and Yeoreum yelped when Jongin swiftly pulled her by the arms and she went laughing when she was being pulled to his bare chest and have his fingers tickled her sides. 

The place was new - afforded by both of them, after finished college and finally getting a job, Yeoreum finally agreed to live with Jongin.

Having the guy loudly exclaimed at that - being so satisfied since he had been asking for her to live with him for too long and have Yeoreum laughed at that. 

The place was near to Jongin's workplace and Yeoreum was not complaining at that - she was okay with anything since she basically work at home.

“Where should I put these?” Jongin asked, pointing at the pictures of them both. 

There's a picture of them at a beach - Yeoreum was being covered by the towel by Jongin at the back while she makes a baffled look at it, taking the picture. 

There was also a picture of them in a cafe - Chanyeol took that one, in an occasion - with Jongin looking outside the window while it's raining and Yeoreum went making heart fingers at the guy and winked at the camera. 

There are many more, and Yeoreum went huffing at it - mentally cursing at how they have so many pictures together. 

“I don't know, you're the interior designer.” she said and Jongin just laughed. 

“I thought you said you wanna design our apartment.”

“But it won't be pretty like you always do.” Yeoreum said, blinking at him. 

“You just say that because you don't wanna think on where to put it.”

“Wow, my boyfriend is so smart.” she clapped her hands at that and squealed when Jongin went throwing her a random shirt from a box. 

“Boyfriend?!”

She giggled. 

“Boyfriend?!” Jongin went throwing another shirt and Yeoreum laughed. 

“That's my favorite shirt. I hate you.”

“That's not what you said last night.” Jongin smirked and she rolled her eyes at that, went red quickly and have the guy chuckled. 

Jongin went taking the boxes away from the living room, and have the place looking like a decent living room for once.

And Yeoreum nodded at it - somehow proud to have a fiance who knew how to arrange furnitures and make the place looked like it was from a magazine site. 

Jongin went busy with designing the rooms while Yeoreum went busy with the kitchen. 

Jongin probably be the best at designing other room and she wouldn't say a word to it - but he shall not walk to her kitchen. 

Because the last time he did, the pan that he was using almost exploded and Yeoreum almost got a heart attack. 

That was one of the reasons why she agreed to live with him, because she didn't want to lose him too soon. 

Kitchen was her area - so she went designing on it, p

Please log in to read the full chapter