four

And then came you
Please log in to read the full chapter

four

“You’re crazy.”

Okay, maybe Yeoreum’s plan didn’t really go well because she didn’t really expected to be laugh by the guy. He was laughing – actually it was more like a snort – and he seemed to found her idea of staying had something funny in it.

To be honest, it wasn’t that good to be laugh at for something that you were so eager on doing.

“You think I’m gonna let you?”

She just rolled her eyes at the comment, really – who does he think he is?

“You think you can hurt me?”

“You think I can’t? I’m not kidding about what I said yesterday.” he had said, reminding her about the last event they were in together and her cheek burned in embarrassment because she could still taste the shame that he had put her through.

“You jerk. You think you’re so good. You’re not even in the right physical to do anything to me.” She had mocked

Almost immediately, as if her brain had sensed something – it alarmed her. She bit her tongue. “Wait – I didn’t mean it like that – ”

Too late, because Jongin had already heard it – jaws clenched tight and face turned red. She had to bit her tongue, cursing at herself for being insensitive.

His playful stance earlier was gone and he was obviously mad at her for mocking his physical condition and she felt bad. She didn’t mean to hurt his feelings or anything, it’s just that she had the urgency to just fight back on whatever he was saying, not thinking that it might hurt his feelings.

She admit, she was stupid.

“How do you want it to be mean then?” he smiled mockingly and that really just make her feel even more guilty than she already has.

He had probably very insecure about his loss of sight and she had just to make it worse for him.

“I’m sorry. I was stupid for saying that – ”

“Get out.”

“But – ”

“Do you want me to repeat myself?”

She had sighed, decided to just follow the boy’s order and walked out but not before she left the breakfast for him on the bed.

 

 

Yeoreum had felt bad, of course. She had forgotten her original motive on fighting with him to stay because she was being too guilty about what she had said.

Again, why does her heart have to be so kind to people even when they are jerk and s? Well, that was simple – because even if they were jerks and s, they still have the right to be hurts.

And she really hated hurting people.

When she had finished doing the laundry, she decided to check up on Jongin, wondering if he had cool down from earlier.

But unfortunately, he wasn’t on his bed like always and his breakfast was left untouched. Yeoreum had panicked and just had multiple thoughts about him running away from home and all.

But then she remembered that he couldn’t see and if he did run away, she would have noticed it. And also, the sound of the water running in the bathroom kinda gives her the feeling where he was.

She just sighed, doubting on asking him whether he was okay or not but decided not to because she’s scared that he may just scolded her again.

What happened to the confident her?

She let the curtains slide to the side and already felt the warmth of the sun radiating from outside and into the room and for a moment she was awing the city view from the window.

Maybe Jongin couldn’t see anything and that’s why he or Mrs. Kim didn’t bother to open up the curtain and she doubted that anyone would be angry at her, because the boy was blind, he wouldn’t know anything.

 

 

The first thing that Jongin had noticed when he stepped out of the showers was – warm. He recalled nothing on his room that would be oozing something so warm before. His fingers that were palming the wall gazed slightly at what it seemed like the curtains, all bundled up at the side.

Huh?

It was a bad decision to look up because almost immediately, he looked down, eyes shutting tight. His head pounded like a hammer was punching him on the side.

That girl opened up the curtains, didn’t she?

That stupid.

“Yah!” he cursed himself from yelling because damn his head was started to get dizzy. His palm stopped on the cold and hard window and the warmth from the sun outside seemed to seeped through his skin.

“Yah!” he yelled again, but still couldn’t hear the girl stepping into his room and feeling irritated and kinda embarrassed, he grasped the thin air until finally reached to the bundle of curtains and quickly, he pulled it harshly, closing it back again.

Feeling like it was dark once again, he had slowly opened his eyes. His heart stopped beating so loud and he sighed, feeling a tad proud that he just closed the curtains on his own but was absolutely pissed that the girl that knows nothing about just opened the ing curtains like she knew what she was doing.

He founded himself relaxing the moment he couldn’t see anything – pitch black.

B

Please log in to read the full chapter