thirtythree

And then came you
Please log in to read the full chapter

thirtythree

Yeoreum had her breathing stuck, staring at his eyes behind the glasses that were staring back with such fondness and passions that she went looking away, feeling shy under those intense glance that was drinking all of her appearance.

"I want to kiss you so much, Yeoreum...but my mom can see us and I don't want that."

Yeoreum went glancing at the flickering lights at the black box, recording everything inside the car for security and she looked down again.

Her cheeks tainted pink as she recalled his words. 

Want to kiss her? 

But... 

Her insecurities went skyrocketed and she swallowed hard, thinking every faults that she have on herself that Jongin might find and she didn't want that. 

She opened , trying to say something when Jongin went leaning straight on his seat and changed the gear, driving away and she yelped, noticing how quick he had pressed on the gas. 

And she couldn't say anything because she was busy scaring for her life when Jongin drove away. 

He was fast on the wheels, turning it swiftly and zoomed on the road and in just short amount of time, they were already at the Han river and Yeoreum was still thumping loudly against her rib cage. 

Jongin went out, finished parking and pulled on the break and she swallowed hard when he moved to the side of her door and looked down immediately when he opened it for her. 

"Yeoreum..."

Gosh. 

She missed hearing that. 

But still, hadn't looked up and continued staring down to her thighs.

And Jongin went unclasping her belts, making her pushed herself back to the seat to create more space between them and Jongin went smirking at that, chuckling amusingly. 

Before his hand went tugging her arm and she blinked.

No.

She wanted to say that. 

She wasn't ready. 

Perhaps she should make a run for it. 

But Jongin swiftly pulled her out from the car, closed the door and pushed her against it. 

Arms trapping on her sides as he stared on her and she grew rigid, immediately looking down. 

Somehow forgot that he can see his way now and can do whatever he can if he wanted to by using his own way. 

"Yeoreum..."

Her ears perked at that, but she still wouldn't let her head up - not wanting to look at him.

"Are you gonna be selfish and not let me see you?" his words went gentle and Yeoreum hated it when he soothed on her cheek adoringly, coaxing her in a way.

She bit her lips, trying hard not to let out a weak mewl against his touches, as her hands balled onto her jeans, trying not to hug him at that point of moment. 

"Yeoreum..."

Her eyes went stinging.

And even more when she saw Jongin went shuffling with his steps and kneeled in front of her, peeking to see her face that she had forced to look down.

"Hi." he smiled. 

.

She hated how his eyes went so fond at her, so eager and with so much passions and ended up making her lips trembled at the sight. 

"I miss you, babe." his voice went shaky, also on the verge of his emotions. 

That she went coughing on a breathless chokes, suffocating with her own feelings and ended up sliding from the car and went sitting on the ground, palming her face. 

And Jongin kneeled on the ground, smothered her gently, cupping her face and tilted the face up for him. 

She went looking away, but he just pushed her to look at him and moved closer, pressing her lips against him. 

The salty taste of her tears makes him smiled unknowingly - because it was real. 

She's with him. 

His heart recognized her.

And he was a ing fool and ing blind to notice it. 

Pressing his lips for a deeper kiss and he couldn't help but to hum at her lips, memorizing every inch of it. 

Yeoreum went trembling, tears running on her cheeks as she felt his warm lips against her, having every emotions pouring for her to feel, that she went suffocating from it. 

"I'm not her."

Jongin had his ears perked at her voice as he went closing his eyes and he smiled. 

That voice.

Yeah. 

He knew.

That's Yeoreum. 

"Liar." he opened his eyes. 

Yeoreum blinked away her tears and have her head lulled to his touches when he wiped the tears with his thumb. 

"You're Yeoreum."

"You're my Yeoreum." 

"I'm not." she chocked and have her heart swelled when Jongin just hugged her tight, kissing on the side of her head and have her tears damping on his jacket. 

"Yes, you are." he took her scent. 

The strawberry ice-cream scent makes him smiled unknowingly and he hold her even tighter. 

"I'm sorry for not recognizing you."

"I'm a ing fool."

"You're always by me, but I'm a ing fool."

"I'm sorry."

Yeoreum ended up crying even more, clutching to his jacket and sobbed on it. 

"I got my sights, but I guess I'm still ing blind." he cupped her cheek and stared back into those light brown eyes that he grew to let his thoughts ran to. 

"I guess it's a bit hard to see if my cane is not with me." 

Yeoreum felt her stomach churned, seeing the way his eyes looking so alive at seeing her and she mewled weakly when he pressed another kiss on her, having her gripped on his jacket tightly. 

"I'm sorry for being like this." she said. 

Jongin just caressed her lips gently. "Being like what? Being so perfect?"

"Then, you're forgiven." 

Yeoreum went softened at hearing the words that he had said - knowing that those words were the exact words that she had used to assure him when he was insecure on himself.

But still, she shook her head - insecurities were still bubbling inside her for not being enough for him. 

"But I'm not pretty enough for you."

Jongin went nodding, smiling gently. "Yes, you're not pretty - "

Her stomach churned badly. 

" - because you are more than that. You're so ing beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you."

Yeoreum went pushing him when he leaned for another kiss.

"You just said that because you don't have a choice..."

"Yeoreum, no." he forced her to look at him. 

"You're really beautiful."

"I'm a jerk for not being able to recognize you, but that doesn't mean that you're not beautiful."

"You're so ing beautiful."

"So beautiful..."

"That I even fell in love for the second time, when I see you for the first time."

Yeoreum went blinking at that, looking at him through her wet lashes and Jongin softened at that, wiping the tears away. 

"My heart choose you again and again."

"When I'm blind, it choose you. When I can see, it still choose you."

"Now, how can you say you're not beautiful enough for me?"

"You're so beautiful." he kissed her lips gently, pulling her closer by it. 

And Yeoreum just let him be, feeling herself getting weak by it. 

"You're my beautiful."

"My Yeoreum."

"Mine."

She grew weak, chest feeling like it was overflowing with content that she wanted to be sick from it.

And she went feeling his kiss went deeper and have her tilted her head for more and Jongin happily gave her more, having her smile into it. 

Before she went burying her face on the crook of his neck and have him hugged her tight. 

"Can you come back to me, Yeoreum?"

She grew silent, lips pressed together in a thoughtful manner and Jongin grew nervous, staring down at her and frowned. 

"Please?"

Yeoreum went sniffling on his chest, inhaling the musky cologne of him and again - her heart went swaying happily.

And she gripped him tighter. 

"I know I'm a jerk, but please..."

She went weak against those pleas and just bumped her forehead against his chest. "Stupid."

"Is that a yes?"

"No."

"It doesn't matter, you're still gonna be mine in the end..."

"Then why do you even ask?"

"Well, I need to be a gentleman..."

Looking up, she slapped his chest away and Jongin went

Please log in to read the full chapter