In Love? Nah - JISUNG

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sighing the tenth time that day, Jisung shrugged his shoulders. The young lad then glanced around him, pouting tiredly. He felt himself stiffen at the sight of a wild broad deer, who was grazing in the field of grass in front of him. Jisung's body then weakened, and just flopped on a trunk of wood, laying down on the dirty forest floor.

He sat down, not caring about his uniform, after all, he had another uniform waiting for him in his closet. His blueberry coloured hair draped over his parched face, drained by the blazing sun, which had been stinging ever since he stepped out of the dorm. Maybe, if he had ditched this session, he wouldn't be out here in the scorching heat. Best of all, not lost alone.

At first, it was their task, to find a few ingredients for tomorrow's lesson. He remembered the letter his teacher handed out to each group. It read something like, 'Dear fellow students. Today, as a team, you'll be needing to gather a few ingredients which is listed under this sheet of paper. Make sure to collect the right amount and have them all set for tomorrow. If you aren't able to pass this simple task, your whole team will be cleaning the Dragon stables, as well as my office next week. Signed, Sir. Hunter.'

Jisung grimaced at the thought of reading the letter again, and shuddered his head. Mr. Hunter had always been bubbly and simple, but still threatening. Mark then split the team in half, with him, Donghyuck and Renjun in one team, while Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle and the youngest member together. But of course, Jisung, being the curios lad he is, wondered off alone, separating himself from the rest of him team.

There he was now, all beat and exhausted off his feet. He had been trying to find his way out of the woods, but no luck, he couldn't find a single pathway, which may help him out. He was no expert of Tangled Forest, unlike Renjun, who spends most of his times with the small critters, singing and swaying around lively.

Jeno told Jisung clearly, "Stick to either of us, and keep an eye out for a dittany plant." They already got three stands of Unicorn hair, a shrivlefig and a few dragon scales for their hunt, all they need was one last plant, but instead lost Jisung. He groaned.

What was he supposed to do now? No one would be roaming around in the woods in such a hot day, and he doubts anybody would be out. Probably the other teams were finish with their hunt of the apparatuses, he didn't know what to do.

Jisung slumped his back on the rough log, closing his eyes. His heart was resting, way too much for this situation. It was nice of the trees to block him from the rays of the sun that peeped through the leaves, and prickled his dry cheeks.

He grumbled, " it," Jisung moaned, throwing his head on the log. He picked up a small rock beside him and tossed it over a hedge behind, rolling his eyes carelessly.

"Ouch!" A voice screeched. Jisung leaped up and felt himself shrink. That someone or something was definitely unknown to him. He withered his head into his shoulders, quickly flying behind the nearby Oak tree.

The Locks held in his breath, as he could hear loud footsteps crunch the dead leaves on the forest floor. His palms were leaking pools of sweat, even more than in Mr. Hunter's royal physical education class.

"Is anyone here? Who threw this rock at me!" It was a male for sure, a quite squeaky but still broad type of lad. "I swear to the whole land of Hearts, if this is you Rue, I'm not buying you dinner tonight!"

Jisung could feel his body stuttering on the trunk of the tree. The person seemed really furious, and he was too timid to face anyone, let alone some he doesn't even know. With all his courage, Jisung took a good peek, spotting the unknown, what he figured, 'person'.

It wasn't hard for the lost boy to take a good look, as the stranger was looking the other way. He was wearing possible the most hideous uniform Jisung had ever laid his eyes on, pretty sure Donghyuck would say the same thing. A black neat jacket, with purple, yellow and blue strips as their trousers. It really had Jisung ask himself, who designed them.

The lad though had jet black hair, probably darker than Mark's and defenitly way messier than his elder friend's. He had an angry pout on his face, his shoulder carrying a small strapped pouch, as well as a half ruined broom in his hand. Out of all the foreign things about the boy, the most familiar thing on him was the badge on his chest. Jisung squinted his eyes, he was pretty sure he had seen it somewhere before.

Suddenly, the stranger's head spun around, and when their eyes caught in each other's sights, Jisung felt his cheeks rushed into pools of red. He gasped and bashed his head back on the trunk of the old tree, his breaths disappearing with the humid air. "Oh ."

The presence of the person was getting closer and closer, Jisung couldn't help but closed his eyes shut. He pressed his lips together tightly, whispering prayers in his ramming heart.

"Hey, you little fella," Jisung almost too immediately swung his eyes opened, widening them at the view of the wanderer's face. He flopped to the ground, and shield his arms over him, throwing himself in a defensive position.

The blue haired lad spluttered,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter