Chapter 9 - Aftershock

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN'S POV

Victoria-ssi is having an affair. My mind kept on repeating the words.

Well, not really an affair since we're only virtually married, but still...

I walked towards the hotel afterseeing Vic kissing another namja. I couldn't see the man's face but his stature was familiar. I just couldn't quite pinpoint who he is.

When I arrived in my hotel room, tears just started running down my cheeks. I feel pain in every part of my body. I really did love Victoria. I thought this trip would make her fall for me. Reality had really struck me hard. 

 

 

SULLI'S POV

I stood there feeling all excited. Heechul Oppa kept trying to cover my eyes since he said it was Rated X and I was too young to see this happening live.

Amber unnie and the other oppas just laughed athow silly Heechul Oppa is.

"Yah. Sulli-ah. This is not really good for your eyes!" Heechul Oppa scolded.

"You are such an old fashioned person hyung." Yesung Oppa laughed.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" Heechul Oppa glared at Yesung Oppa.

"Amugeosdo.(Nothing.)" Yesung Oppa replied while trying to hold in his laughter.

"Why don't we just all go in since hyung is already fussing and shindong hyung's stomach is already rumbling. Let's grab a late snack!" Ryeowook Oppa suggested.

"Alright!" Heechul Oppa and Shindong Oppa both exclaimed.

"But..." I tried to protest but I recieved a heavy glare from Heechul Oppa, so I just closed my mouth.

Amber unnie heard my silent complaint.

"AH! Sul still wants to watch! Byeontae!!" She teased.

"Aniyo!" I denied. Everybody laughed.

Heechul Oppa suddenly grabbed my hand and started walking towards the hotel.

"Hyung! Wait for us!" Shindong Oppa shouted behind us.

 

YESUNG'S POV

I smiled at the sight of Heechul hyung and Sulli. It seems like wonderful Thailand is brewing love for most of us. Though, hyung would definitely loo like a cradle snatcher. I laughed at the thought.

"Why are you laughing?" Shindong hyung asked, startling me.

"Oh..Uh.. Nothing." I smiled then followed the others walking towards the hotel.

 

SHINDONG'S POV

"Isanghage. (Strange.)" I mumbled. Yesung is being definitely weird.

I looked back at Vic and Kyuhyun, they were still kissing.

"Jinja! How long will that go on?It's been 3 minutes. Don't they breathe?" I asked myself then shook my head.

My stomach suddenly rumbled. Aish. I'm really hungry.

"Yah! Wait up!" I shouted as I ran towards the others.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

Qian and I walked around the hotel while I held her hand.

There was not much people around so Qian and I could freely loiter.

"So, how was your in-laws?" I asked.

"They were nice. Especially Khunnie's umma." Qian replied.

"Khunnie? What's with the nickname?" I looked at her, baffled.

"I just picked it up since his sister said it so much today." She explained.

"Don't use again. It sounds awful." I frowned.

"You're just jealous." She teased.

"So, what if I am?"

"Jinja? Cho Kyuhyun is jealous?! Daebak!" She exclaimed.

"What's daebak with that? It's uncomfortable." I pouted.

"I just never thought that you'd feel jealous, since you're too confident." She grinned.

"That's because I love You so much. Now stop grinning, you look like a fool." I laughed at her. I took off her cap then messed up her hair.

"Yah! Stop that! You are so different from Khun-ssi." She said while trying to fix her hair.

"MWO? Are you comparing me to him?" I looked at her grimly.

"Ne! Khun-ssi fixes my hair whenever it's in disarray, unlike you who messes it all up." She said while still fiddling with her hair.

"I'm still more handsome." I said confidently.

"Who said so?" She replied.

"Na. (Me.) and a lot of people." I answered back.

"Jinja? Want me to start a poll?" She eyed me.

"Then do it." I said tauntingly.

She suddenly yawned.

"Qiannie, why don't you go back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter