Chapter 6 - Airplane

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

"Whatever. Meet me there or let's end this." I glared at Qian and walked away.

I was marching angrily away from them when Heechul hyung caught my arm.

"Yah! Kyu-a. What's with that? Can't you be reasonable? Qian is having a hard time too!" He reprimanded.

I just looked at him grimly.

"Yah! Say something will you!" He shook my shoulders.

"I don't know what to do anymore hyung." I said. "Qian, she seemed happy with Nichkhun." Sadness overwhelmed my emotions.

"Kyu-a. Just believe in Vic, arasseo? She loves you so much. She won't do anything to hurt you." Heechul hyung replied.

I just nodded and didn't say anything. Heechul hyung and I sat in one of the benches in the waiting area and waited for our flight to be called.

I  arranged this flight so I could follow Qian and his "husband". Amber was the one who told me about Qian's WGM shoot overseas. I was surprised to learn about it, since Qian hadn't mention anything to me.

For 3 days, Qian and I didn't talk. I fought the urge to contact her and fix everything between us because I wanted her to approach me first and say things to me personally. I know it wasn't right since I was a namja and I should be a gentleman, but I just wanted her to approach me for the first time for a change. Since I've been the one making up for our fights for two years now.

"Kyu-a." It was Ryeowook hyung. He was standing in front of me with Yesung and Shindong hyung.

"Mwo hyung?" I asked.

"You guys talk it over, arasseo?" He started.

"We'll help. Don't worry!" Yesung hyung continued.

"Fighting Kyu-a!" Heechul and Shindong hyung cheered.

I smiled at them. "Gomawo hyung!"

Just then, our flight was called. I stood up and gathered our luggages. On our way, I saw Qian and Khun. 

"Such bad luck I have." I mumbled to myself.

I stared at them from behind. I saw Nichkhun trying to hold Qian's hand, but Qian was avoiding the contact. I sighed in relief.

Then suddenly, Qian whipped her head and turned to me. Her eyes started welling up with tears, I was about to approach her but stopped when I saw Nichkhun turn to her.

The scum was holding her face! I glared at Nichkhun and walked towards them.

RYEOWOOK'S POV

I was busy reading the tickets and handing them out when I saw Kyu walking towards Qian and Khun's direction.

"Omo!" I hurriedly ran toward Heechul, Yesung, and Shindong hyung.

"Hyung! Bwa! (Look!)" I pointed at Kyu.

All our hyungs gasped.

"Ui Mag-eul Gaja! (Let's stop him!)" Yesung hyung said.

We were about to give it a go when Heechul hyung talked.

"Naebdwola. (Let him be.)" Heechul hyung said calmly.

"But hyung! Kyu might punch Khun and make a scene!" I wailed.

"He won't. Just believe in him. Kyu is a rational person. He won't make a scene since SuJu's name is connected with him." Heechul hyung added.

We all stood there agitated. Ready to cover up if ever Kyu lost his temper.

We watched as Kyu approached Vic and Khun. He was walking faster than normal and his footsteps were heavy. His fists were balled up and his knuckles had turned pale. I watched in horror as Kyu was about to made contact with the two.

I was about to close my eyes if ever a punch was given or even if curses were exchanged.

I waited for the faithful ramble and was surprised to see not a fight, but a smile.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

I walked towards them with heavy footsteps and a fast pace. I'm battling out whether to punch that guy's face or to kick his . I chose to do both.

I looked over at my hyungs to see them just standing there, and Heechul hyung smiling at me. Was he encouraging me to throw a punch?

I looked at hyung with confusion, and realized something.

Ani. He isn't urging me to punch, he's trusting me to be rational with my decisions. My hyungs aren't running after me and isn't shouting at me to stop my tracks because they trust me to not start a fight.

I stopped for a while and thought things through.

SuJu will be in big trouble if I start a fight. I thought.

SuJu will definitely face controversies if ever I throw a punch at that Thai Boy's face. 

I decided to do something else.

I continued walking towards them, catching Qian's attention. She looked at me with wide eyes and her face registered disbelief. At the corner of my eye, I saw Ryeowook hyung almost trembling with agitation. I smirked to myself.

I stopped in front of Thai Boy and Qian. Thai Boy was still holding Qian's cheeks when I faked a cough. He looked at me with surprise.

"Oh. Kyuhyun-ssi, right? Do you need to talk to Victoria-ssi?" He asked. Still not dropping his hands from her cheeks.

Qian moved away from Nichkhun's grasp and faced me.

"Oh. Kyu-a. Why are you here?" She asked.

I looked over at Nichkhun and ignored Qian, I turned to face him.

"Ah. Nichkhun-ssi. Can I have your number?" I smiled.

"Mwo?" I heard Qian whispered.

"Ah. Weyo?" Thai Boy asked.

"I just want to be friends." I grinned at him.

Thai Boy gave me his number and I secretly registered his name as Love Rival for Qian's ♥

I patted his shoulder and made my way towards my hyungs.

 

QIAN'S POV

I was still shocked by what happened awhile ago. Kyuhyunnie had approached Khun and asked for his number. Was I dreaming?

I don't understand Kyu at all. One minute, he's angry and all, and the next, he's smiling and asking for his girlfriend's virtual husband's number. Is he crazy?!

I fished my phone out and texted Kyuhyun.

-----------------------------------------MESSAGE-----------------------------

To: Kyuhyunnie "Oppa" ♥

Sent: 2:17 PM

Yah. What's with you? Neo Michyeoss-eo?! (Are you crazy?!) Suddenly asking for Khun's number! And then, saying you're going to break up with me! Yah! I nappeun nom-a! (You Jerk!)

--------------------------------------END OF MESSAGE---------------------

I waited for a few moments when my phone beeped. It was from Kyu.

----------------------------------MESSAGE----------------------------------

From: Kyuhyunnie "Oppa" ♥

Recieved: 2:21 PM

SARANGHAEYO NOONA! ♥

----------------------------------END OF MESSAGE------------------

Mwo! What's up with that reply? Totally different from our supposed conversation.

Yah. Cho Kyuhyun, you are so messed up. I thought to myself.

We were already boarding our plane when I caught a glimpse of Kyuhyun and the other members, they were boarding the same plane with us.

No one noticed them because of their heavy disguise.

Heechul Oppa was wearing a wig and sunglasses, he looked too feminine.

Shindong Oppa was covered with an afghan/poncho. He looked like a mexican descent.

Yesug Oppa and Ryeowook-ssi both sported nerdy attires.

Kyuhyun was the least disguised of them all. He was wearing a leather jacket over a white shirt. He was also wearing the couple sunglassess that we both bought two years ago.

I silently laughed at how mismatched they all looked.

I boarded the plane and sat next to a little girl and an empty chair. Khun was seated at a different aisle, since he had just bought his ticket awhile ago.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the chair and tried to sleep, but the little girl beside me suddely squealed.

"F(X) Victoria unnie!" The little girl exclaimed.

I faced her and greeted her with a smile.

"Annyeong!' I grinned.

Suddenly, the girl gasped. She was looking at something behind me.

"Omo. Is that Super Junior's Kyuhyun Oppa?" The girl said. I froze upon hearing the name.

I turned to face the man that was seating beside me, and true enough, it was Kyuhyunnie.

"Kyu-ah. What are you doing here?" I asked, still shocked.

"Going to Thailand, remember?" He replied calmly.

"I know. What I mean is, why are you sitting beside me?" I said.

"This was the seat assigned to me. Bwa! (Look!)"" He pulled his ticket out of his bag and showed it to me.

I looked at the ticket and found out that he was telling the truth.

"Aish." I exhaled

"Weyo?" He asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

The little girl beside me suddenly spoke.

"Kyuhyun Oppa, You're really handsome!" She said in a tiny voice.

Kyuhyun sat right up and faced the girl.

"Jinja? Gomawo!" He smiled at the little girl.

"Ne. Victoria unnie is very beautiful too!" The girl beamed.

"Gomawo dongsaeng" I patted her head and gave her a smile.

"Unnie and Oppa looks really good together" The girl suddenly said.

"Mwo?" I asked. I was quite shocked at how much boldness that tiny body could actually muster.

"Jinja?" Kyu interjected. "But Victoria unnie is already married." He continued with a pout.

The girl leaned towards Kyu and whispered in his ear, though I still heard it.

"Don't worry Oppa. It's fake." The girl giggled.

Kyu winked at her. The girl then faced me.

"Unnie, when will you divorce Khun-ssi?" She asked suddenly.

"Omo. Weyo? You don't like him?" I looked at her with curious eyes. How could anyone not like Khun?

"Aniyo. I just think it's better if Unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter