Chapter 16 - Jeju II

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

I gasped as I saw who was standing at the doorway.

"What are you doing here?!" I cried at his face. He looked puzzled too. I held tightly on the towel that was my only covering.

"Why are you dressed like that? Go put on clothes!" He barked at me.

I walked towards the closet and pulled out my sun dress. I went inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Why is Kyuhyun here?!

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" I shouted through closed doors.

"My punishment." He sighed.

I went out of the bathroom and sat across Kyuhyun. 

"Punishment for what?" I asked.

"I delayed your shooting remember?" 

"Oh yeah." 

"Wait. How come you're here? Aren't you supposed to be on a plane back to Seoul since your shooting is already over?" It was his turn to interrogate.

"My punishment as well, for leaving the shoot without anyone's permission." I sighed. "But wait! How come you're in my hotel room?" I gasped.

"This is your room? The receptionist gave me this room." He said as he arched his eyebrows.

"That's impossible." I said, we both stood up and quickly went to the lobby of the hotel.

"I think you've made a mistake? The room you've given me is already occupied." Kyuhyun said to the clerk at the reception table.

"No, sir. Room 290 is your room and Ms. Song's room." She said.

I quickly interjected. "What do you mean? T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter