Chapter 2 - Oppa~♥

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Still 3 years ago...) KYUHYUN'S POV

 

It was a drab Saturday morning. Everything that happened last night played in my mind.

------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------

We arrived at the restaurant and ate heartily. We didn't talk about personal informations about Victoria, instead, We SuJu's shared our downfalls and rise in the industry. Victoria was very pleased to listen to us, it didn't even bore her at all.

After having lunch and early dinner, we hanged out at a Norebang and stayed there until the wee hours of the morning. We were having a blast and drinking soju's like Ajhusshi's and Ajhumma's. At one point, Donghae hyung, who drank a lot, spun uncontrollably until he topples over Siwon hyung, sending us into roars of laughter.

We also saw how Victoria danced when she offered to claim the small stage and to dance "Sorry Sorry" with Heechul hyung, Sungmin hyung, and Leeteuk hyung. Even when drunk, she still moves gracefully.

At around 4am, we decided to call it anight. We only bought 2 cars, and since only 4 of us are sane enough to carry the others, Shindong hyung and Ryeowook hyung decided to drive, Yesung hyung helped them in carrying and taking home the SuJu Members, whil I hailed a taxi to accompany Victoria-ssi home. Her dorm wasn't really that far from ours, and since I really liker her, it wasn't such a burden for my part.

When we arrived at her dorm, I tried to fumble for her keys since she was alone and no one was going to take her in.

"Victoria-ssi, where are your keys?" I aksed, while trying to support her so she won't topple over.

"Keys? Front pocket." She said in a slur then giggled.

"Aish. This woman. Keep still, you might fall." I scolded her.

She just kept on giggling while I try to find her keys. When I finally found it, I opened her door and led her to a room. I wasn't sure if it was Victoria's, but it was sure big enough to be considered as the master's bedroom. I flopped her down and tried to fix her. It's a good thing she wasn't throwing up, so I didn't have to undress her. It would've been awkward for both of us. I left her dorm when I was sure that she was in deep sleep.

-----------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------------

I smiled to myslef at the memory. Victoria-ssi was really lovely even when drunk. She even tried doing Aegyo while I was fixing her up, I almost died of heart attack.

'Kyuhyun-a. What's with the grin?" Siwon Hyung asked me while rubbing his temples.

"Ah. Hyung, do we have schedules today?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Ne. We have dance rehearsals with Hyukjae." He answered.

"Oh. Too bad." I frowned and started walking away sulkily. Then I suddenly remembered something. "Oh Hyung!"

"Mwo?" Siwon  hyung turned to me.

"Do you have Qian's handphone number?" I asked shily.

Siwon hyung eyed me suspiciously and grinned.

"Yah Kyu, do you like her?" He smirked.

"Andweyo! We're not allowed to date remember!" I said defensively.

"No need to be defensive, besides you can date secretly" he winked.

"Aish. Just give me her number hyung!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Arasseo." Siwon hyung fished his phone out of his pockets and handed it to me.

I searched "Victoria" but nothing came up.

"Hyung, you don't have her number." I pouted.

"I do, try searching it." He insisted.

"I just did. You're lying to me hyung." I glared at him.

"Ani. Try searching 'Pretty Qian'" He said.

"Mwo? 'Pretty Qian'?! Yah hyung, do YOU like her?" I demanded and said through gritted teeth.

"Ani. She's just so pretty that's why  typed that in." Siwon hyung explained then shrugged.

I searched 'Pretty Qian' and true enough, Qian's picture and number flashed across the screen. I took my phone out and registered her number, I also sent her picture to my phone and deleted the one Siwon hyung has.

"Gomawo Hyung." I thanked him and prepared for today's schedule.

 

Our dance rehearsals at SMent building was tiring. Hyukjae hyung can't seem to stop making us practice our dance over and over again. When it was time for lunch, I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I decided to go grab a drink

On my way, I saw Qian standing in front of the vending machine. I ran towards her and greeted her.

"Annyeong Qian." I beamed at her.

She turned and saw me, a smile appeared on her face.

"Annyeong Oppa!" She seemed excited to say that.

"Oh!" I pointed at her. "When did you learn that?" I asked.

"Heechul Oppa taught me the word when we were at the norebang." She explained.

"Ah Ok Qian." I said dejectedly. I was frustrated learning that hyung was the first one to make a lasting impression on Qian.

"Oh. Kyu Oppa, Gomawo. You were the one who helped me last night. Mianhe, I know it wasn't right for me to get drunk." She frowned then pouted.

"Ah Ani. No need to thank me." I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Oh, Oppa. I have to go. Juwie Dangsin-Eulbogo Oppa! (See you around Oppa!)" She waved an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter