Chapter 18 - My Side of the Story

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN'S POV

Cho Kyuhyun...That's who Victoria-ssi is in a relationship with. 

I was still wrapping my head around the fact that my virtual wife is actually in a relationship with Super Junior's maknae. I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

We were at Jeju currently filming for We Got Married. Qian got back yesterdayfrom her emergency flight back to Seoul, because apparently, Kyuhyun got sick and was constantly asking for Vic. Victoria, being who she is, got really worried and decided to risk everything just so she can make sure that Kyuhyun is alright. I really do envy him. 

"Okay, that's a wrap!" PD-nim shouted.

Victoria and I huddled to PD-nim and Director.

"The resume of shooting is to be announced when your schedules are both free. We will just contact your managers, arasseo?" Director said.

"Ne." Victoria and I answered in unison.

"Oh majda. Victoria-ssi. You'd have to stay here in Jeju according to Mr. Lee Soo Man." PD-nim said to her.

We both had confusion written on our faces.

"Weyo?" Victoria asked. PD-nim just shrugged at her then left the two of us to help with th ecrew in packing up.

"Victoria-ssi." I called.

She turned to me. "Hm?"

"I--" I started but was cut off by the loud blaring of her phone.

"Mianhe. It's Mr. Lee Soo Man, I better answer this." She said then walked away to answer her call. 

I sat down on the nearby bench and waited for Vic to finish her call, when she's done, I came over to her. She had a worried look on her face.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked. She nodded reluctantly.

"What was the call about?" I asked.

"Uhmm. About why I'm staying here at Jeju for another week." She said.

"Why? Do you have a schedule?" I asked. If she needs to stay for another week then that means we wouldn't shoot next tuesday. I frowned at the thought of not seeing her for a week.

"Aniyo." She said, her face was still ridden with worry and confusion.

"Then what is it?" I urged.

"Well.." She hesitated for a while then drew a deep breath before talking again. "It's my punishment, for you know, ditching the shoot and causing everyone trouble." 

"But....PD-nim said it was fine." I said.

"Yeah..but it wasn't okay with the management so, I have to stay here while the rest of you go back to Seoul." She sighed.

I just looked at her sadly. Manager hyung suddenly came to me. 

"Khun, let's go. You still have a shoot for a CF back in Seoul." Manager hyung said. "We'll be leaving first, Victoria-ssi."

Victoria stood up and bowed to us. "Thank you for the hardwork, Khun-ssi, Manager Oppa."

 

My manager reeled me away towards the car that was going to bring us to the airport. As I entered the car, I looked back to the shooting area and saw Qian talking to F(x)'s manager. I sighed.

"Yah. What are you sighing for?" Manager hyung asked.

I shrugged.

"If you're thinking about Victoria, you can forget about having feelings with her." He said as he looked at the piece of paper he was holding.

"Weyo?" I asked. Does manager hyung know about Kyuhyun and Victoria?

"A lot of rumors say that she's with DBSK's Shim Changmin." He muttered.

I threw the throw pillow at him. "Yah, hyung! They're just friends!" 

"Hmm...then, it's probably that other rumor about her and Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun." Hyung said, absentmindedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter