Chaper 8 -The wife has an affair.

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NICHKHUN'S POV

I watched as Victoria ran her way to the elevator. She was in a disguise. She was wearing her glasses and a cap covering half of her face.

I wonder where she'll go at this hour. It's impossible if she just wants to roam around, and if she wanted to, she could've asked me to accompany her. Aish. Wait... If she is in a disguise, could it be she might be doing something I shouldn't discover? Is Victoria hiding something? Only one way to find out.

I followed Victoria all the way to the lobby. When we reached the lobby, Vic stood there for a minute and looked around. Is she looking for something? Or maybe... someone?

Suddenly, Vic ran up to man wearing a starcraft shirt, he had a cap quite similar to Vic's, he had earphones plugged on his ears. Who could this guy be?

QIAN'S POV

Upon reaching the lobby, I looked around for Kyuhyun. How on earth am I going to find him without a single decent description of his disguise? 

I scanned the room for a familiar face, but I still couldn't find him. Where the heck is this guy? Jinja!

I was frustrated and tired, I was about to give up and page Cho Kyuhyun with no care at all even if fans would swarm around us, but then I saw a namja wearing a starcraft shirt and a cap that was covering his face. I recognize the cap, it was embroidered with a letter D. I also have the same kind of cap. It was a gift from Sungmin Oppa when Kyuhyunnie and I had celebrated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter