Chapter 14 - Facing Consequences

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

Qian was back in Jeju and she's shooting her "birthday" episode. Because of the prank I pulled onher two days ago, they had to shoot the said episode in a different day but make it seem like it's February 2nd.

A call disrupted my Starcraft game, I answered it with a groan.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Kyuhyun-ah. The president called for you." It was Leeteuk hyung.

"Mwo? Wae?" I asked, feeling nervous. The president doesn't just call people at random moments.

"Molla." He said then hung up.

I wonder what the president wants. I made my way to the office and walked in.

"Mr. Lee Soo Man called for me." I said to his secretary. She just nodded and led me to his main office.

"Good Morning Sir." I greeted.

"Good Morning Kyuhyun-ssi. Take a sit." He said. I sat in one of the reclining chairs and stiffly faced him.

"Belated Happy Birthday to you and Victoria." He grinned. I gave him a faint smile.

"Thank You Sir."

"I heard you had a party?" He asked.

"It was just a small gathering. Just F(x) and SJ." I simply said.

"Victoria was supposed to be in Jeju right? How come she celebrated with you? Here in Seoul."  He eyed me suspiciously.

I swallowed my nervousness and answered. "It was all my fault Sir."

"Jinja? What happened? Would you mind to tell me?" He said, I nodded then told him the story on how I pleaded to Zhou Mi that I badly needed to be with Qian on her birthday and that I can't go to Jeju because manager hyung would surely kill me, especially since I already pulled that strategy when we went to Thailand.

After I finished telling my story, Mr. Lee Soo Man just stared at me with amazement in his eyes.

"Kyuhyun-ssi. Did you know that because of what you did, shooting was delayed?" I bowed my head and nodded.

"Yes Sir, and I'm very sorry for that."

"Actually, what you did was fine with me because Victoria managed to catch up and fufill her duties,I wanted to let it slide, but because of your very responsible members" He made air quotes when he said 'members' "They said that I had to give you a punishment so that you won't do it and delay activities for Victoria."

"Mwo? What did they say?" I asked, wide eyed.

"They told me to send you to Jeju right AFTER Victoria finishes filming." Mr. Lee Soo Man frowned.

"But Sir, Qian and I are going to celebrate our anniversary the nexy week, I can't be gone by then!" I complained.

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun, but I was outvoted, even Changmin chided in." He continued explaining.

"But Sir---" I tried to complain again, but Mr. Lee So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter