Chapter 21 - 041907

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

Qian and I just got home from a busy day at the beach. We swam in the ocean and also tried surfing. It was hard hiding from some of the fans, but it was worth it, being able to spend some time with my girlfriend.

As we arrived at the hotel room, Qian immediately plopped down on the bed.

"Ah. I'm so tired!"

I walked over to her and sat beside her on the bed. Qian laid her head on my lap and started closing her eyes.

"Qian..." I called to her.

"Hm?" She hummed, not opening her eyes.

"Are you going to sleep now?" I asked.

"No, I'm just closing my eyes." She said then gave a small smile.

She raised her head and moved to position properly on the bed, she was now lying on the right side of the big King sized bed. I made my way towards the left side of the bed and laid down next to her. Qian wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my chest. I inhaled the vanilla scent of her hair and sighed.

"Qian..." I trailed.

"Hm?"

"Do you have any regrets as my girlfriend?" I asked.

Qian quickly opened her eyes and sat up. 

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

I shook my head then took her hand in mine. "No, just curious."

She gave me her infamous sharp stare. I gave a laugh.

"Seriously, I am just curious. There is no problem whatsoever." I insisted.

"Then why do you want to suddenly know? We've been together for so long and not even once did you ask me that question, just now." She said.

"I just thought that maybe after being with Nichkhun in this make believe marriage, you might have a few regrets." I said.

She gave a soft smile then spoke. "I have no regrets. I'd pick you over any guy on any day!" She assured. 

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Jinja?" 

She nodded enthusiastically. 

"Even if it's between me and Song Seung Heon hyung?"

Qian has the hugest crush possible on the very famous actor, Song Seung Heon. The question actually made me nervous, and just as I was about to take my questiom back, she turned into a frown and she titled her head a little, as if she's thinking it over. I gulped in nervousness. 

"Hajima!" I blurted out. "Don't answer. I'm not confident."

"But you asked me..." Qian trailed. 

"Hajima! Jinja! Gwaenchanha, there's no need for you to answer." I said, smiling faintly.

She shrugged. "Arasseo. If you say so"

I turned my back on her and tried to ignore her.

Qian poked my back but I did not respond.

"Yah, I was about to say your name anyway! Don't mope there!" She whispered to my ear as she leaned on me.

"Saranghae." She said then quickly kissed my cheek.

"That's not fair." I said as I turned back to her.

"What's not fair?" She asked.

"You're making me smile when I'm supposed to be upset with you!" I said as I pulled her into a tight hug. I buried my face in her hair while she leaned on my chest.

"Qian?" 

"Hm?" She said, her eyes closed. She was snuggling to me.

"What's been the hardest part of our relationship for you?" I asked.

She was quiet for a while. 

"You first." She said.

"Probably not being able to tell the world that I love you and that you are my girlfriend. Also, watching you act like a married couple with Thai Boy, and I couldn't do a damn thing about it." I said. "How about you?"

She was quiet for a while, then she took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter