Chapter 3 - The Virtual Marriage

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT

KYUHYUHN'S POV

It has been 3 years since Victoria and I started dating. Well, dating SECRETLY that is.

For the first few months, it was easy since she hasn't debuted yet, and the public doesn't know her. Our dates were easily covered and the blooming romance between us wasn't detected by anyone.

Only a handful of people know about the two of us. The SuJu Membes, Mr. Lee Soo Man, and Qiannie's girl group, F(x)

When Mr. Lee Soo Man knew about my relationship with Qiannie, he didn't protest at all. He even congratulated me and wished me luck. He said, he knows Qian is in good hands and that he doesn't need to be such a worry wart for her anymore.

After her debut, everything became complicated. We both became busy with promoting our albums and performances, different men were linked to her and she had a lot of guy fans that usually follows her around. It even came to a point were a video of her CF with Rain was circulated in the inernet and some fans tried to couple her up with Rain. It seriously damaged my self-confidence. Who could compete with Rain anyway?

Qian just laughed at how silly it all got. She tried to talk me out of too much insecurity, but I had to sulk for 5 days to get over it.

It was a good thing that Qian and I somehow surpassed those crucial two years of our relationship.

I was deep in thought when a soft tap behind my back distracted me.

I turned around to see Qian looking frustrated.

"Oh. Annyeong Qiannie!" I smiled at her.

She just nodded and made her way outside.

Something must be up. I wonder...

"Qiannie, anything wrong?" I asked.

"Ani..." She mumbled.

"Yah. What's wrong NOONA?" I asked again, this time adding 'NOONA' and giving much emphasis to it, knowing that it would make her notice me.

"CHO.KYU.HYUN. Stop calling me Noona!" She glared and said through gritted teeth.

"I'm just kidding Qian, so, would you like to tell me what's wrong?" I asked, and tried doing aegyo to persuade her.

"Your aegyo won't work on me Kyu-a." She sighed.

"I know. You're the queen of aegyo ofcourse, who could compete with that?" I teased.

"Aish. Stop being so happy, it makes me guilty." She said with slight irritation.

"Weyo? What happened?" I eyed her.

"Kyu-a. Do you know MBC's We Got Married?" She asked.

"Ne. Kangin hyung was once in that show. He was married to Yoon Ji noona. Why are you asking?" I shared and asked.

She didn't answer my question, instead, she just sighed heavily.

"Weyo? Wanna join?" I teased, then laughed.

I looked over at Qian an she was still sighing heavily, her shoulders were drooped and her face was still sad.

"Talk to me Qian." I whispered and held her hand.

"I...I have to join We Got Married." She finally told me.

"Oh. Jinja? With whom? Na? (Me?)" I asked, sounding excited because of the thought of joining WGM with my girlfriend.

"Ani. with 2PM's NichKhun-ssi." She mumbled.

My brain freezed at the moment she said Nichkhun's name. I qucikly took my phone out and searched 'Nichkhun'. A lot of research entries appeared. I clicked the first one and started reading the article.

-----------------------------------------ARTICLE----------------------------------------

Name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul

Nationality: Thai

Weight: 64 KG

Height: 180 cm

----------------------------------------END OF ARTICLE------------------------------

"He's not that tall." I complained.

Qian just stared at me and laughed.

"Weyo?" I asked.

"You're so cute when you're insecure." She giggled.

"Yah. Is it the right time to laugh at me when you're going to get married with another man?" I grunted at her.

"Mianhe. But they said, it would surely boost F(x)'s popularity, that's why I agreed." She tried explaining.

"Does it need much more boosting? F(x) is already very popular." I countered.

"Just please understand Kyu. I promis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter