Chapter 10 - Secrets

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINDONG'S POV

"Kyuhyun-ah. Let's have break---" I cutt off, then gasped.

There was Kyuhyun in bed with VICTORIA. The others heard my gasp and quickly ran to look. I heard several gasps and laughter.

"Wah!" Sulli yelped. Remembering that we have a minor with us, Heechul hyung quickly covered Sulli's eyes with his hands.

Kyuhyun and Vic quickly got up, being startled by Sulli's scream. They stared at each other wide-eyed. They both blushed.

"What are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked in an irritated voice. My stomach suddenly rumbled, reminding me of breakfast.

"Breakfast!" I exclaimed. Victoria's eyes suddenly bulged.

"What time is it Oppa?" She asked me. "7:35" I replied.

"Omo!" She gasped then quickly got out of bed. She slipped on her slippers and rushed out, only managing a "Bye Oppas!"

We were all staring at Kyuhyun with a playful smile. "What?!" He exclaimed then threw a pillow at our direction, but we managed to dodge it.

"Kyuhyun, we'll wait for you outside." Ryeowook laughed.

 

QIAN'S POV

Ugh. I forgot to properly say goodbye! I groaned upon remembering. It was so disrespectful! I was a few minutes late on shooting, I looked over at Nickhun and saw him in a bad mood. First, I apologized to the PD and then approached Khun.

"Good Morning Khun." I greeted him. He just nodded at me. He must've had a bad morning. I wonder how.

After the first few hours of shoot, I called Kyuhyun when we were on break.

"Oppa." I greeted, as to not attract attention.

"Qian, why are you suddenly calling me Oppa?" He laughed.

I walked towards a secluded area, so that people won't overhear.

"Yah. Don't be too happy. I just wanted to ask you if you could tell the oppas that I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye properly. I was late for the shoot." I explained to him.

"It's okay. They won't mind." He reasoned out, but I insisted.

"Tell them. Arasseo?" I made sure he agreed, then I hung up.

"Vic, it's time to shoot!" The PD called.

"Ne PD-nim, I'm coming." I replied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter