Chapter 24 - Second Life

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUNS POV 

-April 24, 2007-

I woke up to bright lights. My eyes adjusted to the white walls and white lights of the room. The first thought I had was Am I in heaven? 

But no, I wasn't. But it sure feels like it since I immediately saw Qian by my side, sleeping on an arm chair. 

She was the only one in the room, and I admired her until she stirred in her sleep and opened her bright big eyes.

"Kyu!" She gasped as soon as she saw me awake. She was now crying so hard.

"Shhh. Uljima. I'm okay." I shushed her. She moved her face closer to mine and tried to kiss me but I dodged it. She looked at me with pure confusion on her face.

"Don't. I haven't brushed my teeth for...wait..how many days has it been?" I asked.

"Five days, and I don't care if you haven'ty brushed for even a year." She said.

She gave a smile before kissing me full on the lips. I'm not sure how long I was out, but it sure felt like eternity. I missed Qian so much that I couldn't even bear it anymore. I tried to move my arms to give her a hug, but as I raised my arms, a searing pain overcame me.

"Ow!" I jolted. 

Qian immediately raised looked at me in alarm. "Don't move. I'm going to call the doctor."

She quickly pressed a button, and within a few minutes, a doctor came in.

"We're glad to see you awake, Kyuhyun. I'm you doctor, Wang Youngpil." The old doctor introduced himself.

"Kyu-ah. Youngpil Samch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter