Chapter 11 - It's A Good Day After All

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

There goes my temper. I've been trying to call Qian for hours but she doesn't pick up. Since we arrived from Thailand, we haven't seen each other. It been two months! I don't know her reasons as to why she's avoiding me. But it sure is pissing me off. I tried calling Amber and thanked the Gods when she answered.

"Where's Qian?" I growled, not being able to control my temper.

"Oppa..Unnie is.." She stammered then I heard Qian's voice.

"Amber~~! I'm home!" I heard Qian call from afar.

"Amber, give her the phone." I simply said. Amber quickly obliged.

"Hello? Who is this?" Qian asked in her usual cheery voice.

"Why aren't you answering any of my calls?" I said. I heard her gasp and grumble at Amber.

"I was..uh..busy." She managed out of her shaky voice.

"Liar." I accused.

"What made you so sure that I'm lying?" She challenged.

"When you had just debuted, you answer my calls and reply to my messages, and the debut season is the busiest time of a star's life. Nothing could be more busy than that. Now, you aren't even texting me a simple Hello." I scoffed.

"Kyu..I.." She started, but I quickly cut her off.

"Explain it to me personally, not on the phone. I'm going there. Don't leave." I said then hung up.

 

QIAN'S POV

In a few minutes, Kyu arrived. Heavily knocking on our door. I opened it to see his eyes seething with anger.

"Talk." He simply said, trying to control his anger.

"What should I say?" I mumbled.

"You could start by telling me why you are avoiding me, for two months!" He said a little too loudly.

"Well, Kyu.. I." I didn't know if I should tell him about Khun.

"What?"He said.

"Khun.. He knows." This caught him offguard. "I was avoiding you, so that it won't confirm whatever he knows."

"Since when did you know about this?" He asked.

"The 2nd shooting day at Thailand." I answered.

"What? And you didn't ever tell me?" He looked at me, bewildered.

"Well, I didn't want to burden you. You had so much stuff going on, I didn't want you to worry. And besides, I can manage." I gave him a half smile.

"You should have told me. I didn't know you were trying to protect both of us, and all I did was be angry at at you." He pouted.I just laughed at him.

"God. I missedyou." He said then pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you too." I hugged him back, and inhaled his scent.

"Are you sniffing again?" He asked. I nodded, then he laughed. It had been a really weird habit of mine to sniff Kyuhyun whenever he hugs me.

Just then,Sulli and Amber came out of the room.

"Look. Unnie and Oppa are hugging again." Sulli exclaimed, she seemed jealous.

"A while ago, they were shouting at each other. Isanghae." Amber said.

"Amber unnie. I want to have a boyfriend too!" Sulli cried.

"Ha! No chance at that Ssul, especially since Heechul hyung is so earnest in guarding you." Kyuhyun smirked, Sulli gave him side glances then tugged Amber away.

"Oh. I wanted to ask you this for a reaaaally looong time." I made such emphasis to the last words.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Does Oppa likes Ssul?" I looked at him intently. He suddenly laughed.

"Qian! Hyung is so much older than Ssul. There's a 14 year !" He exclaimed.

"I don't know. I just have this gut feeling. And you know I'm very intuitive." I bragged.

"Yes you are." He said, then fussed with my hair. Suddenly, Kyuhyun leaned nearer.

"Mwo?" I asked, surprised at the suddenly close distance between us.

"Kiss." He pointed his lips at me but I moved, trying to avoid it. He pouted.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" He asked.

"No, you can't." I laughed.

"I want a kiss!" He wailed like a five year old.

"No." I sternly said, trying to supress a laugh at how cute Kyuhyun is acting. I should've recorded this one.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" He said repeatedly, I just snickered at him. I was still thinking of ways on how to record his act. Then, I suddenly remembered the CCTV's that was surrounding our living room!

I stood up and made Kyuhyun run after me. He was running around chanting "Kiss!Kiss!" I ran towards the camera and made sure that I had a sure fire close up, then Kyuhyun caught me and locked me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter