1st Meeting

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago

KYUHYUN'S POV

I was busy playing with my PSP when Leeteuk hyung came out of his room.

"Kyu, Mr. Lee wants to see us." He tapped my shoulder and urged me to stand up.

"Aish. Can't you go without me? I'm busy playing!" I complained.

"Yah. You can play later, Mr. Lee said it's important."

"Arasseo!" I stood up and placed my PSP inside my bag and headed out.

 

This is bothersome. We arrived 10 minutes ago at SM Entertainment's building, and here we are, waiting for Mr. Lee Soo Man to let us in his office.

"This is boring" I whispered to Donghae hyung.

"I know. I have better things to do." He gruffed.

"Like what? Busy being Guy No. 3?" Eunhyuk teased.

"Stop that!" Donghae complained.

"Can you guys shut up?" Leeteuk hyung scolded.

"Arasseo, Mother Teuk" they all snickered.

 

After a few more minutes, Mr. Lee finally let us in his office.

The office was pretty big so even if there were 10 of us, it wasn't cramped inside. I looked around and saw a beautiful girl sitting in one of the sofas.

Her hair was long and brown, she had those wonderful puppy eyes, and I could tell that she could probably do aegyo without a hitch and everyone would fall for her in a snap.

"Boys, this here is Ms. Song Qian." Mr. Lee Soo Man, the president and founder of SMent started. "She's going to debut in a matter of days, and I hope you'll help her. She's Chinese so she's shaky in speaking Ko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter