Chapter 15 - Jeju Island

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV

When I arrived at the airport, I had a sour expression on my face. I can't help but scowl at Donghae who was currently accompanying me, but only until I land at Jeju. Once I'm at Jeju, I'll be left alone to suffer my consequences.

"Yah Kyuhyun." Donghae tapped my shoulder, I turned to him.

"What?"

"Try to smile will you? The fans would see your grouchy face." He said.

I just smirked at him and put on my sun glasses. I whipped my phone out and pressed speed dial 1.

The other line was ringing continuously. After a short while, I was directed to voicemail.

Mianhamnida. This is Song Qian, I can't answer your call right now. You can just please leave your message. Thank you.

I didn't bother to leave a message and turned off my phone.

"Victoria is still not answering your calls?" Donghae asked. I nodded.

"Hyung! It's been days! I can't contact her at all. She won't even reply to my texts!" I whined.

"She's probably just busy with all her shootings and stuff." Donghae shrugged.

"Yeah, probably." I mumbled.

After an hour more of waiting, my flight bound for Jeju was finally called.

"Gaja." Donghae called and we both walked towards the gates. Donghae was casually walking with no worries at all, since he was only here to accompany me in the plane ride, but once I landed safely, he'll go flying back to Seoul. I was full of dread walking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter