Chapter 12 - Almost Freedom

How will our love survive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QIAN'S POV

It was the week before my birthday, before I officially become 25 years old. I was frowning all day, dreading the arrival of the 2nd of February.

"Umma. Gwaenchanha? You've had that sour face since the morning." Sulli pointed out.

"Unnie must be thinking about her upcoming 25th birthday!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Yah! Don't ever say that again." I grunted.

"Umma, do you already have a gift for Kyu Appa?" Luna asked. I nodded then grinned.

Kyuhyun's birthday is the day right after mine, the 3rd of February. For years we always had a joint celebration with the F(x) and Super Junior members.

"Oh. But umma, aren't you going to Jeju with Nichkhun-ssi?" Amber asked. I struck my forehead. Right! I need to celebrate my birthday with Khun for the show! Drats. Kyu would definitely be pissed.

"Otteoke! How am I going to tell Kyuhyun?" I asked.

"Tell me what?" a voice said from behind, Kyuhyun was standing near our door with Donghae and Heechul Oppa behind him.

"Oppa!" I greeted Donghae and Heechul. "What are you doing here?"

"We bought you food." Kyuhyun brought up a huge plastic and laid it on the table.

"Gomawo Oppa!" Sulli jolted up and rushed to Heechul's side.

"Qian, it's already our birthday next week!" Kyuhyun cheered, making me gulp in nervousness.

"So, what's your plan for this years celebration?" Donghae asked.

"I don't know." Kyuhyun said. "What do you want to do Qian?" He turned to me.

"Uh..Kyu-ah." I started, then my phone suddenly rang. I took my phone out but Kyuhyun snatched it away.

"It's Nichkhun." The cheerfulness in his voice already gone. He pressed the green icon then handed the phone to me.

"Put it on speaker." He whispered, I obliged.

"Yeoboseo? Nichkun-ssi?" I answered.

"Ah. Victoria-ssi. I just wanted to remind you about the Jeju trip for your birthday." Nichkhun said, making Kyuhyun, Donghae and Heechul's eyebrows burrowed.

"Ah. Ne. I know." I replied.

"Okay. So, see you this coming monday. Goodbye."

"Bye." I hung up.

Everyone was looking at Kyuhyun with guarded eyes.

"So..Jeju huh?" He started.

"Kyu, I meant to tell but--" He cut me off.

"Gwaenchanha. I understand." He said dejectedly then made his way out. I ran after him.

KYUHYUN'S POV

The events I planned where such a waste. I walked to my car sulkily.

"Kyuhyunnie! Kyuhyunnie!" A voice called, it was Qian.

I looked over at her, she was still wearing her house clothes and it was freezing cold outside.

"Yah! Pabo! What are you doing out here in those clothes? It's freezing out!" I scolded then led her to the car. I turned the heater on, she was trembling.

"Aish! Look at you! You're lips are turning purple!" I pointed out, she just gave me a smile.

"I'm okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter