Empire High School (A Rich Kid’s Diary Crossover)

Boys Over Flower 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ALL FIRST YEAR STUDENTS WILL BE HAVING A THREE DAY FIELD TRIP STARTING NEXT WEEK. THE GROUPING WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE STUDENTS’ CLASS.  THE SCHEDULE FOR THE COMING FIELD TRIP IS LISTED BELOW:

1ST DAY:                TOUR AT EMPIRE HIGH SCHOOL

2ND – 3RD DAY:    CAMPING/TEAM BUILDING AT JEJU ISLAND

4TH DAY:               END OF FIELD TRIP

                “Empire High School? That’s Suzy noona’s school, right Bobby?” Sung Jae asked.

Sung Jae, Bi, Donghyuk, Junhue and Bobby just came from the school cafeteria and bought some food for their lunch. They decided to head for the school rooftop to eat there by their selves, when they saw the announcement flashing on the TV screen.

                “Yup.” Bobby simply answered.

                “What so special about that school anyway?” Bi asked, interrupting their conversation.

                “Empire High School. It’s a school known to be the home of talented and gifted students. That school is well known in producing successful personalities not only here in Korea but also in other countries.” Bobby informed.

                “Really? I didn’t know Suzy noona being talented though.” Sung Jae exclaimed.

                “Aisshh. Forget about the school. What’s with this field trip anyway? Do we really have to go? I mean, CAMPING? You know that I’m not into camping, right? Seriously, this .” Junhue complained.

                “We have no choice, Junhue-ah. It’s part of our curriculum.” Bi stated and Donghyuk just nodded beside him.

The following week, all the first year students were gathered in front of the school with their bags and suitcases with them. Three busses were lined up in front of the students, one for each class.

                “Class 1, over here! Form one line and start climbing into the bus.” Teacher Jung shouted from where the first bus was parking and students started to line up.

                “Class 2, line up here.” Teacher Yoo called out.

                “Class 3! Over here, you little brats! Hurry it up!” Teacher Lee exclaimed.

All the students started to get into the buses until they were all inside. As soon as the students settled in, the buses have started to move and went on their way to the Empire High School for their first day of school field trip. As they were travelling their way to their destination, the teachers started to call out the groupings for the field trip. Each class were compose of 30 students and each class were grouped into 5 members each team.

Inside the Class 3 bus:

                “Listen up! Your team members will serve as your guardian at the same time. You will look out for each other and make sure not to get separated from your team even when we will have our tour inside the Empire High School, you get that?” Teacher Lee reminded and all the students answered, agreeing to their teacher. “For the first team, we have Suhyun, Chaeyoung, So Won, Chan Woo and Jun Hue.” The teacher announced.

                “What on bloody hell?” Jun Hue exclaimed and stared on his side where Suhyun who was sitting just across him.

                “Oh. My. God! Did I just hear Jun Hue’s name? NO! It can’t be.” Suhyun complained and glared back at Jun Hue.

                “For the last team, we have Miyeon, Eunkwang, Ilhoon, Bobby and Hayi.” Teacher Lee concluded.

As soon as they heard their names, both Hayi and Bobby automatically looked at each other but Hayi looked away immediately. Bobby didn’t know why Hayi started to avoid him but he decided to clear whatever misunderstanding she might have of him. Hayi on the other hand became more nervous that she started to bite her fingernails. She wasn’t ready to deal with Bobby yet but ended up being on the same team. Suhyun and Chan Woo just stared at them knowingly. Chan Woo has the idea about what Hayi really feels for Bobby but not Hayi. She still couldn’t figure out what she was feeling every time she would see Bobby. Suhyun on the other hand became even more jealous of them and she just glared at Hayi who was sitting beside her.

Inside the Class 2 bus:

                “For the first team. Sung Kyoung, Sae Ron, Hyun Hyeong, Hyunsik and Bi.” Teacher Yoo called out.

                “Just kill me. I’m already in hell.” Sung Kyounng exclaimed, glancing at Hyun Hyeong who was sitting beside her.

                “I should be the one saying that.” Hyun Hyeong commented, turning his eyes on her.

                “Aissshhh. Why are you sitting here beside me, anyway?” Sung Kyoung asked annoyingly.

                “It’s the closest seat to the exit door.” Hyun Hyeong simply answered, closing his eyes and went to sleep.

                “Crap. We’re in the same team. Yoon Sung Kyoung might still have a grudge on me.” Bi thought.

                “Okay, this would be the last team. Yoo Jung, Jennie, Changsub, Yedam and Donghyuk.” The teacher concluded.

Inside the Class 1 bus:

                “Attention, everyone. Listen carefully as I call out the members of each team. First, we have Sung Jae, Suah, Jinhwan, Hanna and Chanhyuk.” Teacher Jung started and when Sung Jae heard the name of the last member, he sagged out of disappointment, knowing that So Hyun was on a different team.

                “She’s not on my team. I wonder who her teammates are.” Sung Jae thought. “PLEASE! JUST NOT WITH JOOHYUK.” Sung Jae pleaded silently and waited for the teacher to continue.

                “Next, we have So Hyun, Lalisa, Minhyuk, Peniel and Joo Hyuk.” The teacher declared.

                “Damn it!” Sung Jae exclaimed a little too loud, making everyone turn to him. “I mean, dang it! My feet are getting numb already. How long do we still have until we arrive, teacher?” Sung Jae lied. “! Why is it that Sohyunie and Joo Hyuk are always on the same team? This is not funny at all. Someone’s ing with me.” Sung Jae stated inside his head angrily and threw his murderous look at Joo Hyuk.

                “Again? How am I supposed to avoid him if we’re in the same team?” So Hyun asked to herself.

                “We’re in the same team again. Why am I so happy about it?” Joo Hyuk exclaimed, smiling to himself.

                “Don’t worry Yook Sung Jae. We have arrived already.” Teacher Jung announced. “Welcome to Empire High School, everyone.” She continued and gestured to the school in front of them.

The students started to get off from the bus one by one. As soon as So Hyun got out of the bus, she saw someone waving a cardboard at them and she guessed that he’s a student from the school, seeing his uniform. YOUR CUTE TOUR GUIDE OVER HERE is written on the cardboard he was waving at them and the students started to gather around him.

                “Hello everyone. I’m Lee Jin Young, your tour guide for today.” The guy called Jin Young greeted.

As soon as he finished introducing himself, the teachers called out to huddle together with their teammates. Joo Hyuk immediately walked towards So Hyun and she quickly looked away, afraid that he might catch her looking at him. Sung Jae on the other hand went to his teammates grumpily and kept on staring at So Hyun who was standing side by side with Joo Hyuk. Every time that Sung Jae caught Joo Hyuk glancing at So Hyun, he was trying his best restrain himself from dragging Joo Hyuk away from So Hyun.

                “Okay. Are you all set? Let’s start touring, shall we?” Jin Young declared, throwing the cardboard he was holding to the nearest garbage can and took a small flag from out of nowhere, waving it at the same time.

All the students started to follow Jin Young towards the school until they arrived at the main lobby. As soon as they arrived inside, some of the Empire’s students recognized So Hyun, Sung Kyoung, Hayi, Suhyun, Chanhyuk, Joo Hyuk, Sung Jae and Bobby, being the children of some of the famous personalities in Korea.

                “Isn’t that Gu So Hyun and her F4 friends?”

                “Yeah. And look! Even Yook Sung Jae and Kim Ji Won are with them.”

                “But isn’t that the U.K students? Why are they with them? I thought they’re studying at SHINHWA?”

                “Didn’t you hear the news? They transferred schools due to some unknown reason.”

                “Oh. Is that so? Wait. Is that..”

                “Omo! Isn’t that the famous model, Nam Joo Hyuk? Kyaah! He’s so handsome!”

The U.K students were now aware of the eyes and the murmurs coming from the Empire students. Some of the U.K students were feeling proud that somehow they got some famous people with them and were enjoying the stardom but some of them felt annoyed especially that they realized that So Hyun and her F4 friends were quite famous.

                “Aisshh. Even here? That freaking brat So Hyun and her F4 friends. Wherever I go, they would always steal the spotlight!” Yoo Jung thought and glared at So Hyun secretly but her thoughts were interrupted by a clapping sound.

                “Okay! That’s enough!” Jin Young declared, clapping his hands to steal their attention. “You guys should have had enough, right? Off you go then. Shoo!” Jin Young gestured for the Empire students to leave and they did. “Sorry about that. Now, for half of the day we will be touring the right side of the Empire High School and for the next half, we will explore the left side. Shall we begin? Just follow me everyone.” Jin Young demanded and led the way.

All the students started to follow Jin Young but made sure that they wouldn’t get separated with their team. Sung Jae on the other hand would always go astray from his group because he would unknowingly spy So Hyun and Joo Hyuk. Every time he would get separated from his team, Chanhyuk would always yell at him. For the 5th time that he’d gone astray, he thought that Chanhyuk would yell at him again but this time, he heard a different name.

                “Yah, Moon Suah!” Chanhyuk called out. “What do you think you’re doing? Stop texting already and don’t get left behind, you understand?” Chanhyuk scolded.

                “Geez. Chanhyuk sure nags a lot just because he’s our team leader.” Sung Jae thought.

The teachers have assigned each team a leader for them to get organized for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter